***Fuchsia VS BLue***

2 have to go...which one is THE one to keep?

• jumbo fuchsia

• maxi fuchsia

• blue roi maxi

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi ladies, i am being offered a fuchsia jumbo, fuchsia maxi and blue maxi...
i am only allowed to choose 1, please do not ask me what color that i dont have in my collection etc heuheuhu because thats not the way i choose bags, i am only keeping bags that really2 sing to me...and these 3 sing all diff songs to me haha but *super unfortunately* i am only able to keep 1...ow and i love the smooshy caviar =) so thats not a prob for me..please help me decide and tell me what you think.. thx u so much!

my worries:
1. for blue roi, maybe the blue roi is not that bright irl, i want a bright electric blue
2. for fuchsia maxi, maybe the fuchsia maxi is too loud and too big to be fuchsia?
3. for fuchsia jumbo, maybe the jumbo is too similar with my BIJOUX caviar red jumbo ?

im sorry ladies if im being too annoying =(((((( but i am supposedly on a bag bann hiks...see my signature! your thoughts means soooooo much for me. thank you so much in advanced, really2 appreciate any kind of help =)

Last edited:
blue roi 94058 is coming in maxi??? :shocked: I've got the 94058 caviar in m/l, the colour is definitely a slate/grey blue rather than royal/straight blue... but am very happy with it neverless.

I'm still debating over what size fuchsia I should get. the new caviar IS really soft, so am quite worried about that in the maxi size! at the moment I'm leaning towards jumbo fuchsia, although I already have a 09C red jumbo!

edit: oh yah, I do wonder how maxi'll look in slate blue, will it look dirty?

Last edited:
thx u for replying asap catznz =) i think maxi in slate blue (is slate blue = blue roi 94058)? if yes i think it should be ok, i mean not dirty or anything...it would still be lovely =) but these 3 are lovely hiks...helpppp =)

ok...how about some photos before what I think:

Here's the photo COOCOOChanel5 posted earlier in http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/comparison-pics-fuschia-vs-cruise-red-modeling-pics-444845.html

Comparison with the 09P Fuchsia Caviar vs 09C Red Caviar

IMG_1962.jpg

Here's the photo Sophie posted earlier in http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/for-clk55girl-2007-and-2009-red-comparison-415798.html

Comparison with the 09C Red Caviar vs 07 Red w/bijoux chain
attachment.php

Here's my 09P Royal Blue Caviar: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/bleu-roi-94058-caviar-under-the-microscope-444170.html

ry%3D480
ry%3D480

Your worries:
1. for blue roi, maybe the blue roi is not that bright irl, i want a bright electric blue
It's not bright bright blue - but it's a solid blue - like those solid blue crayon/paint you can find from kids' picture book. It's more blue when carrying it OUTDOOR - It has a grayish tone when INDOOR. Above photos I took are true to color - I even put my bag next to the photo on the computer screen to match!

2. for fuchsia maxi, maybe the fuchsia maxi is too loud and too big to be fuchsia?
Personally, if you are going for the MAXI size, blue will be better than fuchsia. It's very BOLD for fuchsia - but it also depends how you like to dress. Otherwise, fuchsia in jumbo or M/L will be better. Just a little bit to POP from your outfit.

3. for fuchsia jumbo, maybe the jumbo is too similar with my BIJOUX caviar red jumbo ?
Based on sophie's photo your Bijoux Red caviar Jumbo will be similar to 09C Red jumbo. Then you look at COOCOOChanel5's 09P Fuchsia & 09C Red, I guess you can decide from there on.

MY PICK: Of course it will be the royal blue maxi :P

Last edited:
ceci i hate u! r u punishing meee? hueheuheuheuehueh love u girl!!! :smooch:thank you so much for your kind help...i am still super undecided!
ladies please help, i promise next week your kind helps will be well paid with beautiful pictures!:P dont forget to vote ladies! tiaaa *remember beautiful pics coming*

Hi D!!! tough tough decision:rolleyes:, i was clicking between the options and finally went for the blue maxi!! not because i got a blue for my own haha!!! i mean both the fuchsia and blue are gorgy, but i see you got the bijoux chain red already and plus you are worryig a big fushcia would be too loud right??? and ceci is right that this blue is not an electric blue however is very solid and changes dynamically depending on the light...it's you call in the end, just listen very very carefully to what your heart tells you!!!:nuts: good luck deciding!!!!

i dont like the blue maxi,think it looks better in med flap for blue,i love the maxi in fuschia,but for most people they will go for jumbo,i think the fuschia colour is loud in any size and as not that much bigger than a jumbo,makes little different,its also nothing like other reds,as more pink,depends what you like,

"please do not ask me what color that i dont have in my collection etc heuheuhu because thats not the way i choose bags, i am only keeping bags that really2 sing to me."

you mentioned what bags u already have does not influence your decision on which new one to keep so why does it matter that IF the jumbo fushia is too similar in colour to ur Bijoux Caviar red jumbo? anyway, those 2 colours are so different. i wud say go for the fushia.

Does anyone know for sure the color code for the blue maxi is 94058? Someone else here has the maxi in blue & she told me the color code was 94015. I would love to get it if it's the Maxi 94058 blue. BTW, forgot to add that I would get the blue maxi if I were you.

Wow this is tough!!! To be honest, since you have the red already, I would get the blue (that is how I choose my bags so hope you don't mind). The blue, although not electric, is gorgeous and IMO easier to use than a real electric blue. Personally, for the fushcia, I would go for a smaller size.

Congrats CatNZ! You got it! You are keeping the blue! That's great!

I agree - if I can, I will get both the blue & the fuchsia!! :biggrin:

thanks Ceci, I'm really really happy about the blu roi, even though mine's in a smaller size....

.... and I'm getting a fuchsia jumbo :yahoo:couldnt resist after seeing COOCOOChanel5's post

all these colour analysis posts are proving to be deadly to my wallet :s