***Fuchsia VS BLue***

2 have to go...which one is THE one to keep?

• jumbo fuchsia

• maxi fuchsia

• blue roi maxi

Results are only viewable after voting.
ceci i hate u! r u punishing meee? hueheuheuheuehueh love u girl!!! :smooch:thank you so much for your kind help...i am still super undecided!
ladies please help, i promise next week your kind helps will be well paid with beautiful pictures!:P dont forget to vote ladies! tiaaa *remember beautiful pics coming*

:greengrin: I hope you will be able to decide what you really want. Just another note that - looking back to the past years, there weren't a lot of blue except NAVY. But, Chanel always do the red or pink quite often. Just my 2 cents! ;)

Or like CatNZ - go get both - maybe in smaller size :graucho:

I voted for fuchsia jumbo coz that's what I got. While both colors are very pretty, if I have to pick one color I like fuchsia more! I actually also got the blue jumbo but I am actually thinking about returning it.

I know your situation is different, but this is why I chose Fuchsia jumbo in my case:
1) I think the color is perfect, I have been waiting and waiting for a perfect red/pink Chanel flap for a few years now. Some red in caviar in the past seasons just look old to me and some pink in the past season looks rather too girly for my taste. This fuchsia works best with my wardrobe and style.
2) I also had a chance to pick between a fuchsia jumbo vs. maxi. Even though the material for both bags is the same, but the maxi, due to its size, feels VERY slouchy, I kinda worry that it will easily loose its shape as I use it more often. So I decided to go with the jumbo.
3) I got the blue one also b/c I thought it was pretty too. But I already have 2 blue bags in my bag collection (a 06 caviar EW flap in bleu fonce, and a BV large baltic veneta). Although this blue is certainly different from the other 2 blue bags I own, but I figure I have enough blue bags (1 big & 1 small, 1 slouchy and 1 structured) to match my clothing, and I kinda feel that this blue doesn't go too well with my wardrobe for some reason.....so I think I may return it. But meanwhile I still think it is pretty and hard to let go. But I know if I want to use a big-enough blue bag I would probably pick my Baltic Veneta over this, and this may end up just sit in my closet...

Anyway, sorry, I know your case is different and I am probably not helping as I am trying to figure out whether to keep the blue myself but GL!!

voted for fushia jumbo . :P Maybe it's just me , but due to the softer caviars of the coloured flaps , am alil cautious about maxis "winging" due the the sheer size of teh bag . Blue is kinda like very safe choice, like the new black u know , less boring if u compare it with black . But Fushia is in your face HOT !!!:lol: