Fuchsia Vernis

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Hi

I am thinking of getting a fuchsia vernis lexington - how much would I be looking to spend on ebay -- what is an average price -- as I dont want to get ripped off :biggrin: I know that they are a more expensive colour - but I dont want to jump on one and then realise if I had waited I could get one cheaper.

Any info would be great

TIA

I don't know what the prices would be.
There is a MyPoupette reseller named Paixi who had a fuschia lexington for sale a short while back. I've seen it on her site re-listed a number of times. Why don't you give her a shout?

I don't know, but I did a search of all ended listings on eBay w/ the terms "vuitton, vernis, lexington" to give a broad range.
I didn't specify color because I notice not everyone calls the colors the same name and I didn't want to let any slip through the cracks.
Here's the result:
http://search-completed.ebay.com/vuitton-vernis-lexington_W0QQamp;sspagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUSQQcatrefZC5QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQfromZR7QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsacatZQ2d1QQsatitleZvuittonQ2cQ20vernisQ2cQ20lexingtonQQsofocusZbs

Fuscia, I believe, was some sort of limited edition color for Spring 2003 (around Valentine's Day) that was produced in limited numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if the price is relatively high for a used one as opposed to a new Lexington.

Hey, why don't you get the Framboise Lexington? It looks very similar to the Fuscia plus you'd be getting it brand new.

Excellent thankyou - well there is one on there which ended for under $300 but it has a few marks on it ....

I will have to keep my eye open and watch the ebay market LOL

clanalois said:
Fuscia, I believe, was some sort of limited edition color for Spring 2003 (around Valentine's Day) that was produced in limited numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if the price is relatively high for a used one as opposed to a new Lexington.

Hey, why don't you get the Framboise Lexington? It looks very similar to the Fuscia plus you'd be getting it brand new.

I have not had the pleasure to see the Framboise IRL and I do have a Fuchsia broome which I did want to use with the Lexington .. as a matching pair .. do you own the framboise colour is it yummy.

kimmy said:
I have not had the pleasure to see the Framboise IRL and I do have a Fuchsia broome which I did want to use with the Lexington .. as a matching pair .. do you own the framboise colour is it yummy.

I have the framboise agenda, it is a gorgeous color! :love: Yummy is a good word to describe it, it really does remind me of raspberries :biggrin: I don't think it's as bright as the fuschia, from what I have seen of that color in other eBay auctions.

For people who missed out on the fuschia, the new framboise is a pretty good substitute.

I'm still waiting for LV to hopefully release some sort of baby blue. That's my favourite colour, deleted for a long time.

A bit off topic, apologies...but eyelove, I just got a Lavender baby blue-ish Vernis Spring Street and it is a GORGEOUS color! I missed the boat in 2003, and I was so ecstatic to find it on Ebay (MyPoupette authenticated of course).

Attachments

• dsc03714smallclanalois0qh.jpg
    dsc03714smallclanalois0qh.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 100
clanalois said:
A bit off topic, apologies...but eyelove, I just got a Lavender baby blue-ish Vernis Spring Street and it is a GORGEOUS color! I missed the boat in 2003, and I was so ecstatic to find it on Ebay (MyPoupette authenticated of course).

love it - did you get a good deal ??

clanalois said:

WOW, that is beautiful! ...I could stare at it for hours :biggrin:.

I Think I May Go For Framboise.. I Am Going Up To Lv In The Next Month So Will Go Check It Out In Store ... And Purchase Probebly .. Have The Whole Lv Experience Lol

clanalois said:

That is beautiful! There is another one on eBay that I was just looking at :biggrin: