Fuchsia vernis impossible to find?

1. I just received my framboise agenda today and I really really love it, but I just realized that there is a difference between fuchsia and framboise. I thought that people were just calling the framboise fuchsia. I was wondering if the small ring agenda was ever available in fuchsia and if so, is it still possible to locate one? I don't want to seem ungrateful because I really love my framboise agenda, but I'd like to know for sure.

2. I don't know if there was but yeah there's a bit of a difference. Fuchsia came out in 2003, I believe (I got my Lexington in June of that year for graduation). IMO, the fuchsia is brighter and the framboise is more shimmery like a shade of nailpolish.
    The only place you'd be able to locate a piece or two would be on eBay now..the only thing that really shows up are the accessories like wallets and the cles though.

3. Discontinued fuschia, from what I see in pics, has a aqua blue-ish tint to it where light hits. Frambroise does not have this tint.

4. Framboise is reddish and fuschia is brighter and pinkish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice