Fuchsia Ostrich Birkin or Fuchsia Porosus Kelly

Yeah......go for the birkin since you want one very much.

But since you said you love the porosus croc more than the ostrich, it'll be good if you can get one in birkin.

Anyway, just wait for the birkin & you'll be triplets with aspenmartial and another member.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has responded!! I will try to talk to my SA and see if anything can be done at this point. Do you guys think it'll be a problem for the order to be changed from porosus croc Kelly to ostrich Birkin?

I'm strange in that when it comes to croc leather, I can only "see" it happening with a Kelly. I tend to see Birkin as too casual chic to be in a croc. I think I'll look very silly carrying a croc Birkin ...:P Btw, how many Birkins and Kellys is a customer allowed to order at one time? I've been told that ppl are only allowed to order 1 at a time but i've seen others having several ordered at once ...

kouka. well for the first point i just love to mix the kelly mith casual clothes (jeans and a tee or a crisp whyte blouse ) like i loved to dress the 30cm croc birkin up for a formal dinner. that is the positive thing about these bags. they fit into every single occassion ;)
and about the limit of orderings it depends. some are only allowed up to 1 other customers can order 5 to 8 bags on one go just give it a try ;) and be charming and explain your hassels that you neeeeeeed both :lol:

koukanamiya said:
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has responded!! I will try to talk to my SA and see if anything can be done at this point. Do you guys think it'll be a problem for the order to be changed from porosus croc Kelly to ostrich Birkin?

I'm strange in that when it comes to croc leather, I can only "see" it happening with a Kelly. I tend to see Birkin as too casual chic to be in a croc. I think I'll look very silly carrying a croc Birkin ...:P Btw, how many Birkins and Kellys is a customer allowed to order at one time? I've been told that ppl are only allowed to order 1 at a time but i've seen others having several ordered at once ...
So you mean you have ordered porosus kelly but now you want to change to a birkin? Initially I've chosen ostrich birkin but after thinking for a while, I think porosus kelly will look great on you. I've never seen anyone carrying fuschia porosus kelly. :yes: