Fuchsia or Taupe caviar boy? Do you have? Which one would you buy?

Marleah

Feb 12, 2014
hi :smile:

I've been drooling over the fuchsia caviar boy bag for weeks, but have also had my head turned by the taupe caviar boy (both with ghw) - does anyone own either of these?

Tell me why you love it :smile:

Or, if you don't have either, which one would you purchase?

Thx :smile:

Reactions: traumamama
Hubby just ordered a fuchsia caviar boy for my 40th birthday! I can't wait to get my greedy lil hands on it. It's gorgeous! It has always been my dream to get a pink Chanel and I love dark pinks. I'm sure you'd be happy with whichever one you get as both are gorgeous. Good luck deciding!

Attachments

• IMG_0661.JPG
    IMG_0661.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 1,049
I vote for the dark beige/taupe color. I ordered one for myself. It's unique color for chanel and more versatile. Love the pop of color in pink but my heart goes to taupe. The chain detail on the 17P boys is TDF. [emoji7]

Reactions: mooaor
I think it depends on what you need in your closet. If you need a neutral go for the taupe. However, I have my neutrals well covered and that fuchsia boy is insanely beautiful so it would be my choice.

Hubby just ordered a fuchsia caviar boy for my 40th birthday! I can't wait to get my greedy lil hands on it. It's gorgeous! It has always been my dream to get a pink Chanel and I love dark pinks. I'm sure you'd be happy with whichever one you get as both are gorgeous. Good luck deciding!
SZ, THIS BAG! :drool: I saw you post on another thread and it stopped me in my tracks. :wtf: I'm in love! Enjoy!!!

Reactions: SugarHazard
Fuchsia all the way! :biggrin: I just bought the fuchsia caviar Boy in Old Medium and the matching zippy card holder. They are absolutely beautiful! :loveeyes: One item to note though is the light gold hardware will scratch and show fingerprints so get a bag with the ruthenium hardware instead if this will bother you.

more pics of the fuchsia boy on you please, I'm having hard time figuring out whether it's too bright or not. I don't have a chance to see it in person so pics are highly appreciated

This is a hard one. I think both are just fabulous. Taupe is such a great neutral, but that bright pink is a wonderful pop of color. Both will go well for Spring too. Sorry I'm not much help.
Good luck deciding! :biggrin: