Fuchsia or Taupe caviar boy? Do you have? Which one would you buy?

Taupe is a neutral, fushia is a "fashion" color. That said, fushia is featured every spring as a "go with everything" shade so, IMHO, it's a Spring/Summer neutral, lol. I look at taupe as something I will wear year-round but only carry a fushia/hot pink bag during the Spring/Summer months; but that's me. Will you use it that way? Will you carry it year round? I personally don't mind spending the money for a "seasonal" bag but others do.

I was no help at all, was I? :P

I saw the dark pink Boy in the boutique the other day and cannot stop thinking about. It's GORGEOUS in person especially w the gold hardware. They sold the taupe so i couldn't see it to compare the two. I would say look at ur closet and see what color clothes u wear the most and if it will match. For me i wear a lot of blacks and white so the dark pink would go w it very well. Also take a look at ur collections. Do you already have a lot of neutrals? And needs a pop of color? For me, get the one that makes ur heart sing everytime u see it. Dont get something just because its safe. I do believe the taupe will match a lot more and you can use it year round. But that depends on u as a person. Are u one to follow rules of not wearing colorful handbags in the winter. I personally think on a snow wintery day, where the weather sucks is perfect for a pop of color in ur hangbag. But that is just me. Overall get something u really like and not because its safe.