Fuchsia or Nude?

sakura

O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
My NPs are here. The Nude is pretty but I think the Fuchsia looks better on me. Plus, the Nude is also a bigger size.

I also got these, but I don't think they look right because of the slight gap at the back.

What do you think?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
I think you should keep both NPs!! LOVE how they look on you! I would send the red mary janes going back home though. The size just doesn't seem right for you!

PS: What size is the Nudes? LOL, if it's a 37, please PM me!

keya

Jan 5, 2006
I love both the NPs! The fuchsia look fresh and fun, and the nude makes your legs look longer :tup:

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Love the fuchsia!!! Any way to blow up the pics so we can see better? I didn't realize just how pretty the color is...otherwise, I would have preordered them too.

And of course, I just love the nude!!!

I like the mary janes, but if I had to send any back it would be those.

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
I love them both!!! not really fond of the MJ's I second making the pics bigger if possible?

diana

shopaholic
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
love both NPs on you!! i would keep both because they can be used for different occasions.

not really fond of the MJ

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
:love::love::love: them both, but Ill have to agree this once, the fushia is looking great on you.. enjoy them :smile:

xnplo

ZEN
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
They all look great, but the NPs are more flattering. Both NP colors look great! :tup:

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I like the NPs, you wear both of them well, IMO, the fuschia is more striking on you and you cannot go wrong with nude, can you keep them both? Not feeling the MJs.