Fuchsia lipstick!?!?!?!

Great thank you so much!! I have learned so much from this. I have been wearing lip balm for years. I am definitely going to the MAC counter.
It is tough because every time I go to the dept. store to ask what is the best lipstick or liner whatever - of course they always push their own line and sometimes that is not the best.

Great thank you so much!! I have learned so much from this. I have been wearing lip balm for years. I am definitely going to the MAC counter.
It is tough because every time I go to the dept. store to ask what is the best lipstick or liner whatever - of course they always push their own line and sometimes that is not the best.

No kidding - I really don't like that, either. I find it helps if I do a bit of research before I go (just like you are doing). :smile:

Having that extra info. makes me feel less vulnerable somehow!

So I went and tried on the blue based fuchsias and they were horrible! I was bummed but I ended up getting Chanel Rouge Coco Muse. Not really Fuchsia but the closest I could do.

I'm sorry...the blue-based colors don't work for me, either, if that's any comfort. Did you try Chatterbox by MAC? For some reason I can do that one - also, I would def. consider a smaller brand called Lipstick Queen. It is an amazing line (they only do lipstick and a few glosses) and I love it. If you are used to wearing balms, I would check out their "Saint" line of sheer lipsticks. They are fool-proof, and the most comfortable lipsticks I have ever used (they feel like balms, but with more color). They last long on, and don't require lip pencils.

You can buy right off of the Lipstick Queen website, or from a great place called The Cosmetics Market. TCM doesn't carry the entire line, but they do have the Saint lipsticks - and they are having a 25% off site-wide sale now until 4/19!

The code is STYLEWATCH

I have ordered from both websites and they are both great. :tup:

Holy Cow I LOVE Cosmetic Market! I have been waiting for a code thank you so much I will definitly try the lipstick queen. I was going to try MACbit the counter was SLAMMED! I will try again on an off time. I do LOVE the Chanel I got the rouge Coco stays on forever and it's not drying either!
Thank you SO much!