Fuchsia Heaven

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
I just love the fuchsia soooooooo much :love:. I have stuffed my new reade for the last two days and it looks alot beeter than when I first recieved it.. I am still waiting to hear back from the seller :amuse: I wish I had taken photos of it when I first recieved it to prove how squashed it looked. agghhh ... hope you enjoy the pic.:shame:

Attachments

• fuchsia heaven.jpg
    fuchsia heaven.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 162
zacorey said:
Beautiful Kimmy!!! Can you fit all of the accessories in the bag! You have evrything!!! lol It's stunning!

LOL yes I can LOL ... I was debating getting the SS in fuchsia but I think I have enough in that coulour now ... time to move on to new things ha ha .......... I am currently waiting for my vernis fleur pouchette to come through the post --- should be here monday .. I am excited about it :smile:

kimmy said:
LOL yes I can LOL ... I was debating getting the SS in fuchsia but I think I have enough in that coulour now ... time to move on to new things ha ha .......... I am currently waiting for my vernis fleur pouchette to come through the post --- should be here monday .. I am excited about it :smile:

You bought the fleur lexington? Which one - the black, beige, or pink one?

eyelove said:
You bought the fleur lexington? Which one - the black, beige, or pink one?

No not the fleur lexington but the fleur pouchette. In the red, purple and blue colour -- you know the clutch bag :smile:

kimmy said:
No not the fleur lexington but the fleur pouchette. In the red, purple and blue colour -- you know the clutch bag :smile:

Is that the limited edition one ? That kind of looks like a roll ? You lucky girl ! :amuse:

ayla said:
Is that the limited edition one ? That kind of looks like a roll ? You lucky girl ! :amuse:

LOL do you not like that bag then ???

It was limited and they also did it in a brown/ purple colour ... but I got the aqua, red, purple one.. :shame:

kimmy said:
LOL do you not like that bag then ???

It was limited and they also did it in a brown/ purple colour ... but I got the aqua, red, purple one.. :shame:

I like the shape, and how the vernis is a bunch of different colours but I've never really been a fan of vernis material itself. :shame:

Never the less, Kimmy, you're my Vuitton buying hero ! :lol:

WCLC said:
Your fuschia collection is lovely. I hope you hear back from the seller soon. I still can't believe it was folded for shipping. How idiotic.

Thankyou :smile: - as I soon as i hear back from the seller i will let you know the outcome - just wished I had taken pics of it so I could of proved it to the seller arrrgghhh .. ... lets see what the seller says :smile: