Fuchsia Heaven

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just love the fuchsia soooooooo much :love:. I have stuffed my new reade for the last two days and it looks alot beeter than when I first recieved it.. I am still waiting to hear back from the seller :amuse: I wish I had taken photos of it when I first recieved it to prove how squashed it looked. agghhh ... hope you enjoy the pic.:shame:

fuchsia heaven.jpg
  2. Beautiful Kimmy!!! Can you fit all of the accessories in the bag! You have evrything!!! lol It's stunning!

3. LOL yes I can LOL ... I was debating getting the SS in fuchsia but I think I have enough in that coulour now ... time to move on to new things ha ha .......... I am currently waiting for my vernis fleur pouchette to come through the post --- should be here monday .. I am excited about it :smile:

4. You bought the fleur lexington? Which one - the black, beige, or pink one?

5. Wow, all the pink makes me so happy :love:

6. OOOHHH..... they're pretty. :smile:

7. Wow Kimmy, they look fabulous together ! I really like the broome most of all !

8. No not the fleur lexington but the fleur pouchette. In the red, purple and blue colour -- you know the clutch bag :smile:

9. Is that the limited edition one ? That kind of looks like a roll ? You lucky girl ! :amuse:

10. LOL do you not like that bag then ???

It was limited and they also did it in a brown/ purple colour ... but I got the aqua, red, purple one.. :shame:

11. I like the shape, and how the vernis is a bunch of different colours but I've never really been a fan of vernis material itself. :shame:

Never the less, Kimmy, you're my Vuitton buying hero ! :lol:

12. Your fuschia collection is lovely. I hope you hear back from the seller soon. I still can't believe it was folded for shipping. How idiotic.

13. awww so sweet thanks :shame:

14. Thankyou :smile: - as I soon as i hear back from the seller i will let you know the outcome - just wished I had taken pics of it so I could of proved it to the seller arrrgghhh .. ... lets see what the seller says :smile:

15. Beautiful! That's one of my favorite Vernis colors :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice