Fuchsia classic flap vs boy! Help

Thank you all for your inputs!!

Despite seeing MB's awesome pictures, I decided to go with classics!

But Boy fans, I think there are many beautiful boys coming for act 2 so watch out!!!

wow! congrats on finally choosing! I went to BG today, but it looks like the fuchsia boy they had already sold =( Too bad I couldn't see it in person. I am still deciding, but I am still leaning towards the boy.

I would love to see modeling pictures of you and your new baby!

I think you can still get from NM!

I was surprised it was sold tho. I know they have one left and the SA asked me again today if I want it.

I will try to post some pix tomorrow.

One thing I found was this. When I saw it at home at night with indoor lighting, it actually looks brighter than when I saw it under boutique light! Feel like a completely different bag!!

wow! congrats on finally choosing! I went to BG today, but it looks like the fuchsia boy they had already sold =( Too bad I couldn't see it in person. I am still deciding, but I am still leaning towards the boy.

I would love to see modeling pictures of you and your new baby!

I'm receiving my fuchsia boy bag soon! I personally think the fuchsia boy suits my edgy chic style more. I think the classic fuchsia is a little too girly for my taste. I do own several classic styles (jumbo and maxi in beige, white, red and blue). I don't own a boy bag yet and I want my first one to be pink and handsome! :love:

Congrats!!!!

Be sure to do some modeling pix
I'm receiving my fuchsia boy bag soon! I personally think the fuchsia boy suits my edgy chic style more. I think the classic fuchsia is a little too girly for my taste. I do own several classic styles (jumbo and maxi in beige, white, red and blue). I don't own a boy bag yet and I want my first one to be pink and handsome! :love:

I know I have posted this question in several places but I really need some advice.

I saw fuchsia lamb in person so I know the picture doesn't do her justice. But I can't find a fuchsia boy IRL to make the decision before I order.

For ladies who have seen both of them IRL, do you feel they look similar in color?

I am debating b/c I love how fuchsia lamb matches the silver hw on flaps. In the picture, ruth hw doesn't go that well with Boy.

I have got a beige flap and beige fonce boy for reference.

View attachment 2526201

View attachment 2526199
Classic flap!!