Fuchsia classic flap vs boy! Help

I know I have posted this question in several places but I really need some advice.

I saw fuchsia lamb in person so I know the picture doesn't do her justice. But I can't find a fuchsia boy IRL to make the decision before I order.

For ladies who have seen both of them IRL, do you feel they look similar in color?

I am debating b/c I love how fuchsia lamb matches the silver hw on flaps. In the picture, ruth hw doesn't go that well with Boy.

I have got a beige flap and beige fonce boy for reference.

View attachment 2526201

View attachment 2526199

Both are total stunners, for sure, but I would go for the classic flap!!!! I like the boy bag, but Idk if it will stand the test of time, you know what I mean? The classic flap will never go out of style, with the boy bag I'm not sure...

So classic flap all along!!!

I think the fuchsia plus the SHW plus the classic styling of the flap is easier to "work with" and the fuchsia boy is stunning as well but may be trickier to pair with outfits due to it looking cooler and edgier yet it's in pink and has rhw.

Yes MaryJoe, I know what you mean.

This is also one of my concerns. I think boy is here to stay but I saw light pink boy in lamb and the combo looks a bit off to me. Fuchsia is probably a beautiful color on the boy just the hw concerns me!

Both are total stunners, for sure, but I would go for the classic flap!!!! I like the boy bag, but Idk if it will stand the test of time, you know what I mean? The classic flap will never go out of style, with the boy bag I'm not sure...

So classic flap all along!!!

Seems like I am the minority here as I love the boy much more. Classic flap in this colour is too sweet in my opinion. I love the "sweet but edgy" feel that the Boy gives.

Well..after Martinibeach's reveal, maybe you are not the minority anymore!!

I am still torn cuz I feel I use Boy more often but love the silver hw combo on the classic flaps!

Seems like I am the minority here as I love the boy much more. Classic flap in this colour is too sweet in my opinion. I love the "sweet but edgy" feel that the Boy gives.