Fuchsia Chevre 32cm Kelly style?

LoveLouboutins

Shoes, I know!~
Dec 8, 2007
I just ordered this bag in sellier style. Now i am wondering if I should have ordered it in retourne for a softer look. Do any of you ladies have a Kelly bag in a bright color and which style do you prefer?

i love the look of sellier but i prefer retourne, it suits me better.

i think sellier is good in 28 or 32. i will do sellier if it were croc :smile: congrats on your bag order, fucshia is gorgeous!

just go for the style you prefer. i appreciate both sellier and retourne, they're both gorgeous. i just know i like retourne more.

This can go either way... and will be gorgeous in both!

Personally though, I would love it in retourne to use as a casual bag. But I have seen pics of it in sellier and it is just TDF.

in chevre i like the look of sellier better you made a good coice i think its based on the fact that the leather is busy beautifull but it has a noticable natural crease and in sellier the skin-leather is more tensed and so it looks better.

in chevre i like the look of sellier better you made a good coice i think its based on the fact that the leather is busy beautifull but it has a noticable natural crease and in sellier the skin-leather is more tensed and so it looks better.

I actually agree with Birkel on this point. There is a little natural crease in the middle of one of my chevre Birkins in the left front piping which even my dad noticed and asked if it was normal. Chevre isn't that rigide so creasing can happen. In retourne it looks more laid back but gets softer. For a 32cm chevre I am thinking perhaps a sellier style will hold it's shape better. I would love it retourne in Togo/clemence or swift because the skin is already softer so a softer look is more natural.

I agree with birkel and TammyD. Chevre looks great in sellier because the skin itself is rather rigid (or has a more "rigid look") compared to togo/clemence/swift.

If your order is Fuschia chevre, it would be in coromandel. It is best that this skin is made in sellier, I feel, as it is sturdy. I prefer softer leathers, eg, chevre mangalore, for retourne.

Come to think of it, I have not seen any kellys made in chevre mysore. Anyone?