Fuchsia Belle du Mexique - More Maroonish in Real Life?

ah sorry maitai, i'm not totally there today. i meant the cashmere GM from 2007 (i think it was 2007 that it first came out?)

this one: (with anilouann's permission)

SchaleBellesport.jpg

Last edited:
hm. good idea livethelake. my PM box is really full at the moment and i can delete most of them as they pertain to ongoing matters. i might do so later.

i tried taking some pics of mine and it always came out slightly different to its real life colours.

Last edited:
ebay!!!

i was lucky enough to find all of the past seasons shawls that i wanted in one go, or, unlucky enough, since i can't very well buy them all at once!! the framboise tohu bohu, fuchsia belle du mexique, and the acqua la rosee, all came up at the same time on ebay around the same time and my local H called me with another out of season shawl, the orange turquoise chasse en inde! i was so happy and then almost cried straight after :smile: so i had to make a choice, since i fell in love first with anilouann's fuchsia BdM, and diamond's orange/turquoise chasse en inde, i decided i was going to stick to those, and hope to find the others some other time :yes:

i think you should check out ebay, from time to time they pop up :smile: the seller i bought mine from had 2 of them at the time! but both are sold now :yes:

please make sure you authenticate before buying though. also remember that the colour is darker in real life :yes:

Last edited: