FSH Story: My Herbag 39, new goodies & my Mom's surprise Birkin.

GVL

Feb 20, 2012
Hello, honey bunnies!

So here my H-story goes. As you know, I've bought my brand new Victoria II 43 Malachite some weeks ago. I love him. He is amazing to carry, but recently I got a call from my Faubourg Saint-Honoré SA: "Hey G, I've received your order, a Herbag 39 in Marine Toile Militaire and Ébène Vache Hunter". I was on vacation, not at home in Paris... Some days after, I went to the boutique to fulfill my H-desire.

Here I was, looking at the equestrian saddles, waiting my SA with a drink, and TADA, my Herbag 39 (almost) magically appeared. I felt very happy but not complete, I wanted to buy a Minuit Au Faubourg black&white carré, and needed an agenda. I fell in love with the perpetual Ulysse in black Togo. Then I tried a lot of jewelry, but didn't really like it as my Kelly double tour, then passed on, already spent too much money this day!

Anyway, I knew Mom wanted a Birkin, Togo 35 with golden hardware. Our SA was really really really great and told her: "Let's talk about your dream bag, I'll try to please you". She gave him all the details about the wanted Birkin. A little wait, then he asked us to go upstairs, and came with a beautiful orange box. THE WANTED BIRKIN WAS IN IT.

I wanted to share this little story with you because it does is my bestest experience with Hermès. That's what makes me loving such a great house, also what makes me proud to be French (even if I feel sorry about my bad English, haha). Here you can find some pics that illustrate this amazing H-shopping-day, with the H-magic touch! :love:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    914.9 KB · Views: 1,949
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    801.6 KB · Views: 1,961
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 1,950
Reactions: yai
And the ten other pics... I tried to make it attractive, such a big deal though! :graucho:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,033
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 1,946
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 1,952
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    782.8 KB · Views: 1,967
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 1,926
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 1,929
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 1,923
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 1,908
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 1,894
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 1,881
What an amazing story, I'm so happy for you and your mum! It looks like her dream birkin is mine as well :love:

I hope to visit the FSH mothership store one day. Such an amazing brand like Hermes would definitely make me proud to be French!

Enjoy your purchases :yahoo:

Such a great story and pics! Congrats on your gorgy new Herbag and Minuit and your Mom's fabulous Black beauty! I am twins with her on this lovely B and I can admit that it is my most favorite H bag. Hope you both enjoy in the best of health!

What an amazing story!!! What you described is my dream day -- a call from an SA about a coveted bag, cold drinks while you wait, surrounded by Hermes leather and silks that led to multiple purchases, and finally a surprise for dear mom who fostered your love for the brand. A perfect day in my eyes!!

Congrats on your purchases - love the ebene leather on your Herbag and that pegase scarf is on my wish list!! Congats to dear mom as well for getting her coveted togo Birkin (it's GORGEOUS!!!).

I love everything French -- you are lucky to come from a beautiful country which has given the rest of the world some beautiful things (like Hermes) !!! As we speak, I'm trying to convince my family to go back to Paris for our next vacation - they are insisting we go to Greece instead but Paris would be better for me and my Hermes obsession!

Wow, what a great story!!! Sounds like you had a perfect day at Hermes. I love all the bags. But the black Birkin with GHW is just such a classic. The Herbag is not bad either. I love the blue combo.

I might just have to get the Minuit scarf too. It's so whimsical and edgy at the same time.