FSH Orders

angelscry85

Jul 6, 2012
Hello,

I have been reading a lot in the threads about placing orders at FSH for SO or PO orders or to place a purchase in general. I have a purchase history at Hermes but have never purchased a Birkin as my store says they never have them or they only get 1 or 2 in a year which I understand. Could I call up this FSH store and plan an order for a Birkin, lets say if I wanted a Black Togo. Would I be able to place an order that way and have it shipped to the states to me or does it HAVE to go thru a store? How likely am I to get one that way? I just want a brand new Birkin in my purchase history.

I am sorry to say that you will never be able to call FSH and expect them to do a charge and send for a Birkin bag, not with anything in that store I am afraid. There are a lot of threads on this forum for very good research on how to get a Birkin/Kelly. A good start is here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-shopping/paris-trip-for-birkin-457159.html

Good luck with your search!
+1.

If anyone could call any store and have a B shipped to them, then everyone would be requesting a B that way. Unfortunately, as stated many times before, it's a combo of your SA/SM, luck and stock. If your store doesn't have one, visit some boutiques when you're on vacation and try your luck there.

It is possible to make a wish list and when your specific item arrives your SA should hold it. You then have 1 month to collect and pay for it, they can also ship to you internationally.

I do this for a lot of items.

It is safe to say that each Hermes store works in many different ways. Even within the 3 stores in Paris they all have different policy (especially on introducing a bag to a customer) and in FSH alone they works in many different mysterious ways with many different type of clients. But one thing for sure the FSH do not entertain order via telephone or email, you have to be present in the store to inquire.

One customer may tell you that you could actually call to ask if they are accepting any order but another customer will tell you they wont share this info on telephone and you have to ask in store. Sadly, neither of them are wrong. Again, Hermes works in many mysterious ways. Especially if you never have any purchase history with the store and no SA that recognise you, it will be hard to just communicate via phone. Best is to visit the store.

It is safe to say that each Hermes store works in many different ways. Even within the 3 stores in Paris they all have different policy (especially on introducing a bag to a customer) and in FSH alone they works in many different mysterious ways with many different type of clients. But one thing for sure the FSH do not entertain order via telephone or email, you have to be present in the store to inquire.

One customer may tell you that you could actually call to ask if they are accepting any order but another customer will tell you they wont share this info on telephone and you have to ask in store. Sadly, neither of them are wrong. Again, Hermes works in many mysterious ways. Especially if you never have any purchase history with the store and no SA that recognise you, it will be hard to just communicate via phone. Best is to visit the store.

This is so true n correct

Hello,

I have been reading a lot in the threads about placing orders at FSH for SO or PO orders or to place a purchase in general. I have a purchase history at Hermes but have never purchased a Birkin as my store says they never have them or they only get 1 or 2 in a year which I understand. Could I call up this FSH store and plan an order for a Birkin, lets say if I wanted a Black Togo. Would I be able to place an order that way and have it shipped to the states to me or does it HAVE to go thru a store? How likely am I to get one that way? I just want a brand new Birkin in my purchase history.
you would have to be present at any store to purchase a birkin.

lol your store lies about 1 or 2 birkins they get a year. i could mmmaaayyybbbeee think this was true for a franchise or duty free store but still i don't think so.