Frye's customer service is absolutely the very best! Hands down!

yyz

In The Land Of OZ!
O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Hi All!
Well the Title says it all!
Frye's Customer Service is the very Best Bar None!
Here is what happened for me to say this about them......
The other day, last week I was going to wear my Frye Bethany Strappy Softie in Saddle these are Number 08 in my collection.
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glas...d-post-your-pictures-640752.html#post17113096
And I noticed that in the left boot that the stiching in the lining had become unraveled all the way down the shaft!
i thought oh no! these aren't even a couple of months old!
Well I called The Frye Co. since the boots come with a 2 year warranty on them, and I proceeded to talked to a very Wonderful Service Representative who was very understanding and just a real pleasure to talk to!
She promptly emailed me a Return for Warranty repair form and I filled it out and sent the boots, the form and a copy of my receipt from Amazon directly to her (their reps. personally handle your case from start to finish) so she could see if they could be repaired she also sent me a free gift of some frye waterproofing cream.
That was 1 week ago!
Today she called me after receiving the boots Monday and said that the boots were unrepairable and that they would replace them except they no longer carried that style any longer and they would have to give me a credit toward a different pair and I was to call her and she would explain.
So I figured that they would give me a $120 credit since this what I gave for them on Amazon, and I would have to pay the rest for another pair.
Boy was I wrong!:faint:
I called her and she told me that they would give me a full retail credit of $358! (This is the original Frye retail price of the Boots! )
I dumb founded to say the least!:confused1:
So I went shopping with her on their website got some
AWES:love:ME FRYE SARAH OVER-THE-KNEE INSIDE ZIP IN BURNT RED VINTAGE!
:party:

http://www.thefryecompany.com/Product-Women-Boots-Over The Knee-77824DBN.aspx

Here are some better pictures at Zappos!

http://www.zappos.com/frye-sarah-over-the-knee-inside-zip-burnt-red-vintage-leather

She was going to send them out UPS ground, but she realized that I might not get them by this weekend, so she:flowers: even shipped them out UPS Next Day Air!
I'm just so excited over everything and that I will get these boots Thursday since it was already past the UPS pick up time to get them tomorrow!
Now How can you Beat that kind of service!
BTW I also asked her if the boots would have had a bunch of wear would they have Pro rated the credit and she said, NO just as long as it is in the 2 Years of warranty Frye honors them at the full retail value that they orginally priced the boots at no matter what!
Both Me and the Wife are just Floored that a Company still cares that much about their product and most of all their Customers!:tup:
So I guess I lost one pair of Boots but Got some AWES:love:ME New Boots and made a New Friend, but most of all found out that some Companies still really care about us!
What more can I say!
:ps:

WOW, now THAT'S service!! Can't believe you got the full retail credit and the Sarahs are gorgeous! Cannot wait to see burnt red and you'll have to show us both cuffed and uncuffed cuz the Zappos video did not. Thanks for the report and it's good to know that the longest continuously running shoe company in the US stands behind their product!

Wow!!..that is the best customer service story I've heard in a very long time!!!!!
Absolutely wonderful...I've come to believe that Frye makes a great product for sure.:yes:
Love your story, Matt:flowers:

Thanks Everyone!:hugs:
Frye is DEFINITELY The BEST!:tup:
So I got an Email today with my Tracking # for My Sarah's and they are on their way here!
In fact they just left NJ!
I can't wait Till Tomorrow!:tender:
The SR also has a pair of the Sarah's in the Brunt Red and She said that they L:ghi5:K way better in real Life I can hardly wait!
So Yes KDO I will do some more modeling Shots of them with the Cuff up and down!:woot:
I kind of feel like a kid again on Christmas Eve waiting on Santa!:lolots:

I'm sorry that happened to your boots. I love my Bethany boots! It's nice to hear that the Frye company treats their customers well and took care of you! I also look forward to seeing your new boots. I've checked out your other thread and you have an amazing collection! :smile:

I'm sorry that happened to your boots. I love my Bethany boots! It's nice to hear that the Frye company treats their customers well and took care of you! I also look forward to seeing your new boots. I've checked out your other thread and you have an amazing collection! :smile:

Hi Cloud5!:flowers:
Thank You so much!
And yes i will miss the Saddle Bethany's, but i still have them in Black and I have the other style Bethany's in Cranberry!:biggrin:
BTW It's not my other thread and if it was I want you and all FRYE L:love:VERS to post Pictures of their Frye Boots that they L:love:VE to Wear!
So Come on Post some pictures of your Beautiful Bethany's and tell us all what you like and dislike about them!
That's what that thread is for!;)

Hi All!:flowers:
I figured I would Post a Quick couple of pictures of the Frye Sarah OTK in Burnt Red Vintage that I recieved the other day!
These are the Boots I decided to get to replace My Frye Bethany Softie in Saddle that the lining was unrepairable and Frye gave credit for.
So first here is the Bethany's may she RIP!:death:

FBSS03.jpgFBSS04.jpg

And Now without further delay here is Sarah!:sunshine:

FSOTKCD05.jpgFSOTKCU05.jpg

BTW The Sarah's Are Super Comfy and what I L:love:VE about them you can wear them Cuff Down or Cuff Up!:cloud9:

So glad you got a pair you love. Congrats!
:ty:vagabag!
It's not that I didn't L:love:VE the Bethany Softie's:shucks: they just couldn't fix them and since they no longer sell or make them they couldn't exchange them for a new pair of them.
All in all, I am very pleased with the way Frye Handles their customers!:tup:
And Yes I totally L:love:VE the new pair I got! A:tup:WESME C:tup:MPANY!