FRYE Villager's on SALE @ Nords! CRAZY SALE! *PICS*

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG! I went to Nord's yesterday to get my DD some black patent leather shoes for her Christmas dresses and Thanksgiving outfit. . . I wandered over to the Ladies shoes knowing I needed some new boots but not expecting to find anything I like on sale this early in the season. . . BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!!!

As some of you know I've been coveting Frye Harness boots but CANNOT get them to fit :cry:
    I saw some swanky lace ups on the sale rack and thought "NO WAY are those Frye Villagers!" and they were!!! I bought both colors! The dark brown which is actually a bronzy gold color {BEAUTIFUL!} and the Espresso pair which is a really deep vintagy chocolate color.
    Here's the icing, these boots are $225 regular price and I scored them for $149 a pair!!!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
    I'll posts pics later but here they are from the website, which incidentally they ARE NOT on sale online, only in store! My SA said the dark brown is a brand new boot for them, she was shocked to see them on sale as well!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ooohh!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I have been lusting after a pair of these in one of those colors (hadn't decided which yet) but all I had seen thus far was a gold pair for $99 at the C-21 in Morristown, NJ. I decided that knee high gold boots were not so much for me. I am going to have to stop in at my local Nordies!!!

3. You CANNOT beat $149 for Frye boots, it's outrageous! These are sooo comfy!

4. Cool! I really like those, and it's great you found them on sale.

5. those are really cute and must be versatile too!
    it was really a steal!!you're lucky!!!;)

6. Holy cow! Christmas came early for you!

7. Wow, great score - I love those boots! So glad you finally got some Fryes that fit you well!

8. Here's my boots, forgot I got some Frye knock off's made by Nordstrom, I actually fit perfectly into these:yes:

DSCF2797.jpg DSCF2798.jpg DSCF2799.jpg
  9. Score!!! :yahoo: Congrats, what an awesome deal...:heart: the boots!!!

10. Oh, Swanky. Those are gorgeous. Are they comfortable? High boots never work for me.

11. Cute, but I REALLY love your leopard carpet. Is that in your dressing room? I am drooling.

12. coachwife - yes, oddly enough, they're VERY comfy! LOL!

manolo, yes, that's my closet, I also put that carpet going up the stairs in the foyer!:heart:HAD to have it and DH is so accomodating sometimes! :lol:

13. I LOVE it. My DH would never go for it in the main areas (lucky you!), but that is going in my "dream closet" folder!

14. I got the idea from Kimora on Cribs a few years ago. . . next we'll be hanging chandeliers in there.

Seriously!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice