Frye sandals - size help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a pair of the Frye Harness boots and they ran big so I bought a half size smaller than ususal. I was wondering how the Frye sandals ran - I am looking at styles like the Dara, Dolly, Mandy, etc. that have a heel. Anyone know?

2. I have never bought a pair of the sandals, but, my SIL has and she buys them the same size as her boots. BUT, I have 2 pairs of boots in the same size (one being the harness) and they fit different. I have the Billy's and the Harness and the Harness are a little big....so my advice is no good at all...mainly just a ramble of info.....

3. The boots tend to run big but the sandals tend to run true to size if not a tad small. I wear 8-8.5 in frye boots and all my frye sandals are 8.5-9. The sandals are also generally narrow, just fyi. I love my sandals and boots though!

4. the sandals i have are TTS.