Frye Paige Cuff Boot Modeling Pics?

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
Hi all, I just ordered a pair of Frye Paige Cuff Boots in Dark Brown, and can't really find any modeling pictures. I have ideas on what I could wear with it, just not sure if it would work, so any pics would be appreciated! I know on the model/stock photo, they go up to about the knees, but her legs look really really long!

And I also would like to know if they fit tts, or if you have to go up or down a size. The online reviews aren't too helpful, and i know the answer varies from boot style !

:biggrin: thanks

pic from urbanoutfitters.com

lilackatz

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
Nottingham
Hi all, I just ordered a pair of Frye Paige Cuff Boots in Dark Brown, and can't really find any modeling pictures. I have ideas on what I could wear with it, just not sure if it would work, so any pics would be appreciated! I know on the model/stock photo, they go up to about the knees, but her legs look really really long!

And I also would like to know if they fit tts, or if you have to go up or down a size. The online reviews aren't too helpful, and i know the answer varies from boot style !

:biggrin: thanks

pic from urbanoutfitters.com
Ditto all the above. I would also like to see modelling pics of these boots as I am interested in them as well.

Amandaldw

Sep 28, 2007
Not sure if you saw this pic already, but urban outfitters has a modeling pic under the slate color. I am trying to decide between these and the regular tall Paige riding boots. If you purchase at revolve clothing using code JT you get 15% off. Supposedly you get 30% off your first purchase with them but it's not on all brands and customer service is closed. I am going to try my luck & buy now then call on Tues to find out if I can get an extra 15% off.

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
^^yeah, that's the one I saw on the site, but she has really long legs, so i wanted to see what *most* of us would look like wearing them. I actually just searched for 'urbanoutfitters coupon code' and a whole bunch came up, so I got a pretty big discount!

tomato4

Aug 3, 2007
ive tried them on and i felt that i looked ridiculous in them. they were too tall for clunky for me. i'm about 5'4.

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
^^Thanks! Did you find them true to size or did you have to size down/up? :biggrin:

fashionista23

Sep 11, 2008
Did you like your Frye Paige Cuff boots?! I'm only 5'2" but I'm in love with these boots. Plus, I want them in olive and the Paige Tall boots don't come in Olive. I'm really worried that they are going to look ridiculous on me though...

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
^^I like them! I've been meaning to post modeling pics..

but they're actually quite high--they hit about halfway on my knees, but I think they still look fine. If i wanted to, i could make them lower by scrunching them up a wee bit at the bottom or just cuffing them (don't think I'll be doing that, i do like the look they give me where they hit!!!!). They do indeed fit TTS!

For you, I definitely think they're too high, but I guess if they are, you can always just scrunch them or cuff them over.

fashionista23

Sep 11, 2008
Thanks! I was planning to cuff them mostly anyhow. I just wish I could get the Paige tall boots in the olive color. And oddly enough, I can only find the olive Paige cuffs at a select few places. Revolve doesn't have my size anymore :sad: I just have enough darker brown boots!

Anyone seen the Juicy Couture Canton buckle boots anywhere other than shopbop.com? They are sold out of the brown in my size :sad: and I can't find them anywhere else!

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
U.S.A.
I love Frye boots but I have large (not huge) calves. Any comments about if these will fit me?
In general, if I get a regular boot it is too tight, and if I get a "wide calf" boot it is too large.

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
^I think you will be fine with these! But I suppose it's best to try them on.

Modeling pics coming soon! Probably later tonight. :biggrin:

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
Okay here we go! They're a little dark, my image editing program was deleted when our PC got a virus...boo! They're a lot looser than they appear, i was wearing my loose jeans. :biggrin: Hope these kinda sorta help! I'm 5'5".

1.front
2.side
3.one side scrunched, NOT cuffed
4.one side cuffed
5.side of boot when cuffed

Attachments