Frye OTK cuff boots ~ need opinions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I really like the Frye Anna boot

http://www.thefryecompany.com/Product-Women-Boots-Tall%20Shaft-77135BLK.aspx

A couple of questions ~ do you think that the leather will wear oddly if I switch it from folded over to not folded? Meaning when the boots are worn otk will I see a crease from when they have been folded?

Also, what do you think of them in general? Are they a one season trendy boot, or along the classic line?

Thanks!

2. As far as wrinking goes, it depends on the stiffness/softness of the leather, but I think you'd be okay to switch it up every now and then. I don't think the leather will wear oddly.

I like them, but as far as Frye OTK boots go, I much prefer the Dorado! (those you'll have to find on Ebay, but they're flat.)

I don't think they're a one season only boot... Frye has been doing the cuff/OTK boots for a while.