Frye Jane Stitch Boots for $104.30

sarasmith3269

Oct 9, 2008
If nordies has them, they will probably still price match as long as its showing up on the site and in your size, they probably wont try to put it in the cart...

Shopmore

O.G.
Oct 14, 2009
Midwest baby!
Originally I price-matched it with Nordstrom, but instead I called a store that had it in stock, ordered it with the 25% F&F pre-sale, and used some credit I had leftover for a grand total of $67!!

iccug15

Nov 29, 2006
How are you getting them to price match when it's not in stock at Macy's? I've struck out twice already!

Apr 25, 2009
The OC
Woo Hoo!!!! Just called my local Nordstrom store and they are price matching them and shipping them to me. Tried first with live chat and she would not do it. My size is available but she said she put it in the cart and it's not available so she wouldn't do it....so I called my local store and he did it for me! Yipppee!!!!! :yahoo:

akakak

Sep 16, 2009
I'm going to try and find them in a macy's tomorrow to do the F&F presale. That would be an unbelievable price!

hokka

O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
success! i can't believe the price on these. i got the pm online. thank you so much!!

Last edited:
May 27, 2008
FWIW: Only the Nordstrom warehouse has these boots. According to the SA who I spoke with none of the stores received this particular style. If someone from a store orders for you, then it's from the warehouse (whose inventory is displayed online). If your size is not available online, then it's not available at all.

Disclaimer: The SA may have been misinformed so it may be worthwhile to inquire anyway.