Frye Deborah Tote!

rainrowan said:
Wow, I'm really loving these Fryes :smile: The pictures on websites don't do them justice. I think they distress them the right way too. Do you mind telling me how much the sale price on these Fryes were? I'm wishing I looked at them more closely during Nordstrom's sale LOL

Thanks so much! I agree that the bags look much better IRL than the pics! The distressing is really great! The sale price is $332.90. Retail is $498. :smile:

bisbee said:
The bag is really cute! I considered it...but I just got the shoes, which are adorable and VERY comfortable!

I've seen the shoes on the website and was so tempted because they match my bag!! I wasn't able to see them in person to try on though. I don't normally wear ballet flats so I was nervous about the fit. They are super cute though! It's nice to know that they are comfy as well!

Gorgeous totes ... well, you could always buy the matching boots... I just checked the Frye site and they've still got those in stock ... I love the stud detailing on the Deborah line!

indiaink said:
Gorgeous totes ... well, you could always buy the matching boots... I just checked the Frye site and they've still got those in stock ... I love the stud detailing on the Deborah line!

Or you could buy the matching flats with the stud detailing! :smile:

I visited the site, clicked on "view all"...and couldn't find the bag....
Must be hidden in another category....