Frye boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last year I loved the Frye Deborah boots but i thought they would be a waste cuz pants would cover the prettiest part. This year I think they would be perfect with jeg/leggings. I know they made a over the knee version this year, not for me(broken leg, I sound like a broken record). What do you think, will they(short) look good with jeg/leggings?

2. I personally don't like them, but I don't like Western style boots in general.

3. Jujuma- last year I bought the Deborah boots, but ended up returning them because some of the studs were missing. I usually only wear skinny jeans/jeggings, and the boots looked great with all of them. Honestly, they were so comfortable and beautiful...

4. Ordered them today after trying them on at Saks, I ordered them from Macy's, they have them in warehouse but don't stock them(?!), and got 20% off. Now I can't wait to get them.

5. Jujuma- you're going to absolutely love these boots. And at 20% off? That's quite a deal for these beauties. It's actually a good thing that Macy's only has them in the warehouse... means countless people haven't tried them on in the store (bleh).

6. I know, and not only did I get 20%off, I had a $200 gift card, a $100 store credit, and a $70 credit on my account! They were almost free, wahoo. Can't wait till they come and I tried them on so I know they work with my broken leg, finally something I can be a little happy about.

7. ^^ Oooh, these boots are gorgeous IRL! If they weren't so expensive I would own them!:heart: I went with the Billy shortie instead...because they were cheaper. lol

Please post pics of yours when they arrive. I might break down and purchase a pair.:angel: