Frye Boots - where to buy

memory

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
I am looking for retail stores with the largest selection of Frye boots - I know Zappos have a lot, but I need to try on a lot of shoes to get something that suits, so mail-order is too much hassle. Neimans have a few, but I want a wider variety... Thanks!

Are you sure you don't want to try Zappos? They have an amazing return policy--you don't have to pay to ship them back and you can buy and return as many as you want. You could order 10 styles and send all 10 back if need be. If it's hard to find them in store, Zappos is definitely a great way to go about it. The only problem is that they will have to charge you for the shoes when you order them. But I think that's a small price to pay for the selection they have. They are fairly fast at processing returns as well.

I was wondering what stores carry Frye as well. I've been looking at them online for about a week now, and I think I decided which ones I like the best, but I really would like to try them on first. I read a lot of reviews on Zappos and a lot of reviews say to size down. I've also heard that they are uncomfortable and hard to break in. Does anyone know if that's true?

They have a bunch of Frye boots on Amazon right now for an extra 20% off the lowest price and free super saver shipping.

Retail stores... probably Nordstrom or Macys. They are one of the oldest boot companies in the US which is cool, however I think some stuff be made in the US or Brazil. I think their shoes are made in China. FYI.