Frye boot color questions

KPCoppola

never pay retail
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Massachusetts
So I have a dark brown pair of Fiona Leather Loop boots which I LOVE more than anything. However, I have a lot of black items of clothing, and black handbags. So being sort of anal-retentive...I follow the "no brown with black" rule. Hence, I need another pair of Frye boots. Besides black, what of their other colors will "go with" black...I have seen Plum, Bordeaux, Fawn, etc. I don't want to buy a pair that doesn't coordinate with black.....:P

yyz

In The Land Of OZ!
O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
The Land of OZ! (Topeka,Ks)
So I have a dark brown pair of Fiona Leather Loop boots which I LOVE more than anything. However, I have a lot of black items of clothing, and black handbags. So being sort of anal-retentive...I follow the "no brown with black" rule. Hence, I need another pair of Frye boots. Besides black, what of their other colors will "go with" black...I have seen Plum, Bordeaux, Fawn, etc. I don't want to buy a pair that doesn't coordinate with black.....:P
Hi KPCoppola,:flowers:
I personally think that Frye has some very amazing Grays:love: this year that would work rather nicely for you!:tup::tup::tup:
Also their Smoke is a awesome color that might be another good choice to consider!;)
BTW what style of Frye's are you looking for?
You may want to look thru this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glas...ference-thread-post-your-pictures-640752.html