Frye Alex Lace Boots

Sorry I don't have any experience with their moccasin style boots. Hopefully someone will chime in.

I don't Either except my Frye Fiona Moc Tall Lace Ups which have a 3" heel on them!
This link will take you sraight to pictures of them.
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glas...d-post-your-pictures-640752.html#post17112952
What I can say about them is the suede is very soft and the uppers are very comfortable to wear really i guess the big difference is mine have the heels!
But as far as the rest of the boot goes they are super Comfy with Heels!:love:

Thank you ladies!

yyz I saw the picture the boots are beautiful and look indeed very comfortable and soft!
I fell in love with this style when I saw them at anthropologie and did a little search on the internet. But regarding the size... Except from I don't know if they run small or large, I have serious problem converting US sizing to EU sizing! I have seen several sizing tables that have big differences... Normally I wear an EU37. I have seen this size corresponding to 6 or 6.5...
Also, none of the sites I have seen they are available ships internationally. The only place I have found them is amazon.