Frustration: Rectangular Mini sold out everywhere

The frustration is never this strong when you have money but can't buy a rectangular mini in caviar leather!!! This is not a Birkin!!!

If it makes you feel any better, the only reason I have mini's is by being put on a wait list. Where I shop, they are NEVER available for walk in customers and they are never displayed. They are in the back and the people on the waitlist are called and offered the mini's, one by one until they are gone.

I feel you! The struggle is real. I broke down & made my first purchase from Fashionphile...a Chanel square mini flap. My SA knows to call me whenever she gets a mini or Woc in. I keep money available at all times in the event I get a call. It's actually quite ridiculous!

I know how you feel, because I'm in Australia theres no waitlist so its first come first serve. My SA will give me a call when something I'm after turns up and then its a mad rush to get to the store....

The frustration was unreal with the caviar minis this season. Pretty much had to stalk the stores on shipment arrival days and I still only just scored one after going in store pretty much twice a week for 3 weeks....

Last edited:
The frustration is never this strong when you have money but can't buy a rectangular mini in caviar leather!!! This is not a Birkin!!!

Have you tried a personal shopper? I have used stylevialauren & she is VERY good at helping you find what you want. Her fee is very reasonable too. Send her a message [emoji4]

Reactions: Vanana