Frustrating!@@

$210 that is a steal LOL But you can sometimes find some really good bargains on fuchsia..

I have heard of many stories where people have emailed other ebayers about them bidding on fakes only to get reported for it ... and you can loose your ebay account for it . It is a shame but there you go !

i saw a girl bidding on a faker than fake multicolore mini sac HL a day or two ago and HAD to message her and tell her. she was very nice about it and appreciated the help. it was up to $76 and hideous, i couldn't let anyone do that. some people just don't know any better, so i hope she'll do some research on her desired bag in the future.

I did a bad, read - good thing the other day.......On Ioffer when you post a question/comment it posts so that everyone can see it. I searched for items listed as authentic, cked them out to see if they were obvious fakes then posted that the bag is obviously not authentic, stop trying to dupe potential buyers yada yada. I PO'ed a couple of sellers, but it was worth it. (insert evil laugh) ;)

Greenie said:
Okay, Ayla, I'm starting to worry about you! :lol:

I can't help it, I just gotta feed my LV addiction !

I just looove that kitty picture, I'm not sure if I've said this to you before. Sooo cute, my cat does that inquisitive "oh look at me looking at you" thing too ! :lol:

ayla said:
I can't help it, I just gotta feed my LV addiction !

I just looove that kitty picture, I'm not sure if I've said this to you before. Sooo cute, my cat does that inquisitive "oh look at me looking at you" thing too ! :lol:

i would totally do whatever to get a fushcia vernis for that price, too! i just :love: the color!!!