Frustrating!@@

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
Ok I went on Ebay and see so many people bidding on fake "Authentic" stuff especially the LVs. It make me so frustrating to see them do that.I really wish I can e-mail them and tell them they are bidding on fakes. Don't they know they are fake??? Why don't they educate themselve? Instead pouring their money( I am sure they are hard-earned) in those fakes??? It makes me sad...:cry:

People are generally naive and gullible - and lack knowledge. I've seen people believe in much worse products and fall for it, too. Or of course, they are willingly paying for the cheaper fake.

I'm sure some people just buy the cheapest because they just want a cheaper version of the real thing, even if it does turn out to be fake. For those that actually choose to figure out what's going on with reals and fakes, eBay can be something like a treasure hunt. ;)

ayla said:
I'm sure some people just buy the cheapest because they just want a cheaper version of the real thing, even if it does turn out to be fake. For those that actually choose to figure out what's going on with reals and fakes, eBay can be something like a treasure hunt. ;)

I agree.

I sold a Men's MINT Damier Billfold for $170! :amazed: So there are good deals if you look! Although I'm regretting for letting it go so cheap. My BF got it from some chick I detest so I just wanted to get rid of it asap! :lol:

I saw a Vernis Fuschia Lex on ebay a couple days ago and it sold for $201USD! And it was authentic! I was in a bidding war and sadly...I lost! :cry:

blushingbaby said:
I agree.

I sold a Men's MINT Damier Billfold for $170! :amazed: So there are good deals if you look! Although I'm regretting for letting it go so cheap. My BF got it from some chick I detest so I just wanted to get rid of it asap! :lol:

I saw a Vernis Fuschia Lex on ebay a couple days ago and it sold for $201USD! And it was authentic! I was in a bidding war and sadly...I lost! :cry:

Oh my god.. I would kill for fuchsia at that price !!! Kill, maim, run over.. anything, I'd do it ! :lol:

blushingbaby said:
ROFL!

They already have fake framboise vernis!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-Rosy-Pink-Louis-Vuitton-Vernis-for-Valentines_W0QQitemZ6844090966QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ayla: yah i'm still pretty choked about not winning!

That's really disgusting.

It always kind of baffles me that they can't get the LV monogram size right on smaller items. I mean, most counterfeit multicolore pieces are made using a fake, regular sized canvas. This faux vernis piece also manages to majorly miss the boat on the size of the LVs. What's up with that !

ayla said:
Really??? I think I still not THAT good at hunt down nice stuff on Ebay haha but you guys can sure do so!

blushingbaby said:
I agree.

ooooh..it's ok :hug: I am sure there will be another chance!!!

I know, that's said, especially when they bid on dead giveaways. Don't they know ebay is the ultimate ground for fakes? And they don't bother to research/find out more info on their investment?

mello_yello_jen said:
I say they deserve it. If they're dumb enough to bid and win a fake, more power to them! They'll learn (or not) from their mistake.

Yeah I suppose so, I just hope they do learn! :sad:
AND there is already so many fakes out there it is disgusting.:sick:

ShopRodeo said:
I know, that's said, especially when they bid on dead giveaways. Don't they know ebay is the ultimate ground for fakes? And they don't bother to research/find out more info on their investment?

I saw one the buyer ask: if the one is authentic ( the one with a yellow card)
The buyer said: she got it from a friend and stuff
and they buyer believe it then........:wacko: