Frustrated with the Speedy 30

Trish9506

Nov 12, 2006
I got a Speedy 30 from Saks in Naples, FL. It was a gift from my g-ma. I wanted to know how you all carry your Speedy. I usually carry it on my arm but I was wondering if anyone has bought the monogrammed strap or not. Does it look weird? I was thinking of getting on for x-mas. Just wanted to see what ya'll were doing :smile:

*Trish*

I either hand-carry or wear my speedy on the crook of my arm. The strap is doable, I just don't see it often and am not personally fascinated by it.

I would love it if the handles were just a little bigger. I've even emailed LV and asked then to put different handles on it:nuts: ...I don't want to sell it b/c my g-ma gave it to me as a gift and she isn't doing well. It's kind of a sentimental thing. But I don't want to dislike the bag....

I usually carry it in my hand... because if I carry it in the crook of my arm, it tends to bump into everything and everyone else.

I don't really like the strap... It makes the bag look kind of funny.

I have 3 Speedies (30 Mono, 25 Damier, 30 Damier) and have straps: adjustable brown strap for Damiers, and a Vachetta strap (not adjustable) and a Mono adjustable strap that I bought for my Deauville but can also use with the Mono Speedy. I think the straps are very useful and always leave them attached to my bags. Especially comes in handy when you are in a public restroom and don't want to put your bag down anywhere!

.... I think the straps are very useful and always leave them attached to my bags. Especially comes in handy when you are in a public restroom and don't want to put your bag down anywhere!

Yeah, GROSS! The germs and bacteria you can pick up off the floor of a public restroom or restaurant is horrendous.