Frustrated with LV :(

They should've taken care of your business better. I agree with others that you should ask for a manager, and let him/her know that you've already called 3 times. Hopefully the manager will get it done.:yes:

I have a question for you though, what did you get for your every day purse? I bought many purses from LV to Gucci to Coach this year, but haven't found a bag that I can carry to work everyday.:throwup:

I bought the Damier Speedy 25. Anything Damier is good because no one really knows that it is LV unless they know LV or look at for awhile. That is why I decided on that. Epi would have been good too but it's stiff and marks easier. Good luck with your hunt :P

They should have been able to look at it by now. I would keep calling over and over until I got to speak to someone. I understand it is busy during shopping hours but they could look at it either before or after the store opens.

Complete the return, call right when the store opens and demand that they find and process your return. Then write a letter complaining about their service. Then take your $ and shop at another boutique. Even though you're calling in there's no reason you should be treated like this.

Sorry you've had this experience.

I bought the Damier Speedy 25. Anything Damier is good because no one really knows that it is LV unless they know LV or look at for awhile. That is why I decided on that. Epi would have been good too but it's stiff and marks easier. Good luck with your hunt :P

Thank you for your input. You must not carry too much in your bag, since Speedy 25 works for you. If I find a magic everyday bag for myself, I will make sure to post it. Thanks!:rolleyes:

Thank you for your input. You must not carry too much in your bag, since Speedy 25 works for you. If I find a magic everyday bag for myself, I will make sure to post it. Thanks!:rolleyes:

I carry A LOT lol that bag can hold a ton of stuff. Good luck in the search...anything Damier is great.

I am unhappy to say that I called first thing this morning and the lady on the phone started off rude by saying (after I told her why I was calling) Ms. **** I already went through with you how a return goes... I said to her yes you did but no one has called back and it's not done and it might get lost in the shuffle. She sounded shocked that no one had called back and actually said yes it might get lost. She called down to the floor and guess what no one answered the phone WHAT A SHOCK lol so she said she would send another message. She at no point sounded sorry for being so rude and the full day has gone by with NO call.

I know a few of you have said that customers in the store get first priority or you have to be VIP (which can't happen if they don't want to take my orders) but it has been 4 days. For something that has never taken more then 5 mins on the phone (I have made many phone orders in fact all my purses other then the speedy were bought that way) you would think they could get it done by now. This is a high end store they have to do better then this. I will take my business elsewhere and I doubt they will care but in the end if they continue to treat people like they are unimportant they will soon lose out on bigger fish ;)

Thanks for everyones input I will let you know if it ever gets done.

That's terrible service, even if they are very busy they should state that and organise to call back right before closing etc.
I totally understand how you feel, here we can't even call the store - just the info line which is just useless and they supposedly get the store to call back - yea right, still waiting on call from last week.:tdown::cursing: