Frustrated! What Speedy style should I get?

1. So I am FINALLY getting my dream bag this Wednesday.:yahoo: ..A Speedy 30 but now I'm so confused!! Up until this week, i thought I really wanted the Mono but i've seen the damier and they're gorgeous!! Augh!! Now I dont know which to get!! What do you guys think?

2. PREFORATED= my favorite

but out of those two, i choose mono. every girl needs a mono speedy.

3. It depends on the type of wear that it'll see I think. If you've got lots of rain or a snowy winter coming up, damier may be the best for you. On the other hand, I find that damier is also a more professional looking pattern, monogram may be better as an every day bag.

Sooo.. those are my 02cents !

4. It´s really up to you. The mono is gorgeous and traditional and the damier canvas is supposed to be really durable. I would adore both :biggrin:

5. right now i prefer the Damier. it's the all-weather bag, and it's not as common and overrated as the Monogram

6. Another vote for Damier!:love:

7. damier! :heart:

8. Mono. Wasn't this the original? Even though it is "faked", it is the classic.

9. I :heart: the Damier Speedy! :love:

10. I'd start with the mono...then get Damier later!

11. i think you should get one now, and then the other one later! i love them both haha!

12. :yes: so true plus mono is so so so faked..we all know that. i have a damier and have no regrets..

13. Mono....it's just so classic. So what about the fakes......you know yours is real! Carry it with pride!!!

14. i also prefer the damier speedy... you don't see it around as much (not where i live, anyway)

15. My vote is Damier!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice