Frustrated..rude LV SAs!

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
So I walked into LV today to purchase a speedy b 35..I was so excited. I was wearing flip flops and leggings with my 2 year old but had my Chanel gst with me. There were 3 sales associates that were talking amongst themselves and they didn't even look at me..because I was dressed casually? Then, 2 women walk in and they greet them and I was standing right next to them and they pretended I wasn't there! And I was ready to buy a bag!! My gst costs more than most bags in that store and yet they ignored me..probably thought it was fake.
I was so mad, I left the store without my bag. I came home and felt so angry..have any of you experienced this kind of treatment?

You are not alone my dear.

I have spent lots of money in LV, to still be ignored by certain SAs at the LV I visit the most. The SAs that do not acknowledge me when I am in the store have seen me in there countless amounts of times purchasing items with other SAs in the store. I don't get it.

That sucks...I guess it just depends on the SAs...I had an afternoon free once, and ran into LV with my hair slicked back in a headband and a sweatsuit..lol..they were still very nice to me, but I felt like an idiot. Sorry about your bad experience. :sad:

Sounds like they felt they were "too good" for the comi$$ion your purchase would of given them. Their loss! I'd get their names and complain to the store manager... How rude.

Thanks! There are 2 lvs in my mall..one store and one in bloomies. I'm going to buy it this week at bloomies. I don't even want to go back in the main store again. Whenever I go to the Bloomingdales store, they are usually nice

I don't think it's atypical. Although you should be treated with good service, I'm not surprised when luxury SAs dont give a hoot. I wouldn't take it personally....we all know how fab you are :smile:

I have that same bag... and ironically I was treated that way at Chanel when purchasing it. I think luxury SA's in general are jerks.

I had an issue with LV store manager last year and every time I go back to the store and she is there, she stares at me. It's the only store in my city and I have no choice. I have bought 4 more bags from that store since then and I wish I could go somewhere else. Thank God some of the SA recognizes me and give me good service. Nevertheless, I am still nervous when I go there because I might bump in to her. I think that she should not stare at me knowing I have spent thousands of dollars in her store last year. She should smile and greet me decently. I went to the LV store on Champs Élysées a couple of years ago and the SA was amazing. Even my DH was impressed. I had my 4 years old son and they offered us coffee, a chair to sit while they bring us the items that we wanted to see.

You are lucky to have 2 stores where you live. Try to find a SA and always go back to her so she will give you the service you deserve. That's what I do now.

I had an issue with LV store manager last year and every time I go back to the store and she is there, she stares at me. It's the only store in my city and I have no choice. I have bought 4 more bags from that store since then and I wish I could go somewhere else. Thank God some of the SA recognizes me and give me good service. Nevertheless, I am still nervous when I go there because I might bump in to her. I think that she should not stare at me knowing I have spent thousands of dollars in her store last year. She should smile and greet me decently. I went to the LV store on Champs Élysées a couple of years ago and the SA was amazing. Even my DH was impressed. I had my 4 years old son and they offered us coffee, a chair to sit while they bring us the items that we wanted to see.

You are lucky to have 2 stores where you live. Try to find a SA and always go back to her so she will give you the service you deserve. That's what I do now.
That's awesome:smile: I will go to the other store for sure and hopefully be treated kindly:smile:
I have that same bag... and ironically I was treated that way at Chanel when purchasing it. I think luxury SA's in general are jerks.

Yeah, why is that? Do they only hire mean snobby people? Lol, do they give them a course in how to be a b***h?

I was treated this same way at Chanel but I call them out and let them know that I'm there and refuse to be looked over and of course thru casual conversation i remind them of their rudeness! I refuse to be treated any other way than professional when I go into any store spending my money. I do not let any SA's intimidate me. They are there for a purpose just like I'm there for a purpose.

I was treated this same way at Chanel but I call them out and let them know that I'm there and refuse to be looked over and of course thru casual conversation i remind them of their rudeness! I refuse to be treated any other way than professional when I go into any store spending my money. I do not let any SA's intimidate me. They are there for a purpose just like I'm there for a purpose.

Well I did say that I was there first and no one addressed me and that I would be going to Bloomingdales so one of their SAs would make a commission..they just said "ok, bye" in a rude way..

I'm sorry you had the experience ! Apparently because you weren't wearing your money pinned to your shirt they thought you weren't going to buy anything !
The SA I've dealt with at the Houston Galleria have always been nice ,even though I haven't bought from them recently .
Hope you get your Speedy B and enjoy it !

I'm sorry you had the experience ! Apparently because you weren't wearing your money pinned to your shirt they thought you weren't going to buy anything !
The SA I've dealt with at the Houston Galleria have always been nice ,even though I haven't bought from them recently .
Hope you get your Speedy B and enjoy it !

Thanks!:smile: