Frustrated!! I want a Speedy!

I just hit refresh before I was going to get off and start my homework and there it was the ebene speedy 30 was available!!! It now says out of stock again, but don't give up. I was about to since I've been searching for two months..

Last edited:
You can do a CC hold. It's much faster than being on the list. Your SA will do the looking for you all over the country and online. Once 1 is available they will confirm with you if you still want it and if you agree they will ship it to you for free ofcourse :smile:
Also, they have restock so keep on checking the site bec. I have seen it available from time to time. Good luck!

So I just called my SA at Saks in ATL and he said that NY stores have gotten a lot of shipment this week & he's expecting some to come around next week for ATL.. at least they're slowly being put back into stock :smile: I want a speedy 35 damier ebene canvas as well

I'm the OP and super happy to report that I finally got my Speedy 30 mono!!! I got it yesterday. My boyfriend started calling the NY area stores and located the bag in Atlantic City. The AC store was kind enough to let him know that the LV store on 57th and 5th Ave had it in stock. We immediately drove down there but when we got there the SA told my boyfriend they didn't have it. My boyfriend says the SA seemed a little shifty when he said he didn't have any, plus another female SA was looking at my boyfriend like "he's lying." Lol. In any event, we went to the LV in Saks and it was in stock!!!

Funny, how when I took it out of the box I thought they had given me Speedy 25. It looked so small!! I started second guessing my decision to go with 30 and not 35 but once I put my stuff in it, it was perfect!!

Good luck to all that are still in the hunt!

wow, i haven't visited the lv forums in a while and had no idea there was such a shortage of lv's. i could understand maybe a hot new bag having a shortage, but something as classic as the speedy? :nono:

g'luck to all those trying to find one!

can we not forget the massive 3x price hike in a year and change back? years back? then the 'shortages'?
they just work that 'exclusivity' button until people act like mad idiots. they have the best psych analysis of their customers of any company. they know just how to get more money out of you and how to keep it all going.
relax, there are going to be a sh1t3load more speedies. they aren't going anywhere.

thats how i am with the palermo gm and the neverfull gm. I am on 12 different cc waiting lists in six different states. I bought a mono speedy 35 in florida as an impulse buy because they didn't have the bags I wanted. Now I'm stuck with it. This shortage is really upsetting me.