Frustrated!! I want a Speedy!

I'm sure you have been stalking the website. It IS possible to luck up. I bought a 30 Ebene 3-4 weeks ago. I just happened on a window of availability and quick as lightning hit the purchase button. Checked 1.5 hour later and all were gone. Wishing you Good luck!!

i dont get how some people are finding speedies and im still waiting you would think that since im on a wait list for one that there would be a wait all over the us. just doesnt make sense.

:wtf: this sounds quite ridicolous! After many months I finally decided to buy a Speedy and I can't find one? I saved my money and checked the website every day to find out which bag would be perfect to me and now I can't have one? This is silly, LV should not think about recession, we do think of it and we make efforts just to have a bag we love, LV must sell bags!!!:pout:

I live in the UK and for my 21st this October my mum and Dad gave me money to get the Speedy 35. Couldn't get one in any shops was advised to order it online. It was also out of stock online so I checked every single day. I checked yesterday and it was finally in stock so i ordered it however when I looked back on the website a few hours later they were out of stock again. My advice would be to keep checking the website and stores. I've been waiting so long to get one and I think it will make me love it even more :biggrin: Good luck in your search

check the website cause i had given up and one day last week after work i was surfing the web and decided to look and by gosh they had a mono speedy 30 so you just got to keep checking

I know how you feel, my friend and I just went on a hunt for hers but luckily we found one at the Macys in Herald Square it was their LAST ONE! The SA told us that their LV counter is always the last place people go. It didnt even dawn on me until we started walking down 34th and I remembered there was an LV inside but this was over 3 weeks ago. I just called the 866 number in hopes that the CSA would put me in touch with a store that had the mono speedy 30 so that I could get it for my Mommy :love: for Christmas and she just told me that they are sold out nationwide also.....sad but true. So I'm patiently waiting just like you

OMG!!!!! The moon and stars must have been aligned tonight. I've been stalking the site for the past 30 minutes when I checked to see if the ebene speedy 30 was available. Much to my surprise, it was!!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked "purchase now" so fast...any faster my finger would have fallen off. Anyway, I received a confirmation so let's hope everything is a go.

I spent forever agonizing over whether my first speedy should be a 30 or 35 and now when I finally decide that 30 monogram is the best fit for me - there's no friggin Speedy to be found anywhere!!! :pout:

I live in NYC and in the past 2 days I've either visited or called all the boutiques here and nada!! Everyone says November or December! WTH? I really think the shortage is intentional. This isn't the 'it' bag of the season. It's a classic that should always be in stock.

I'm also kicking myself because I was near the Louis Vuitton store in Dominican Republic last week and didn't check to see if they had it in stock!!! :blah:

The speedy 25 in Damier Ebene is available online right now...

OMG!!!!! The moon and stars must have been aligned tonight. I've been stalking the site for the past 30 minutes when I checked to see if the ebene speedy 30 was available. Much to my surprise, it was!!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked "purchase now" so fast...any faster my finger would have fallen off. Anyway, I received a confirmation so let's hope everything is a go.

You must be my kindred spirit, I checked for the Damier Ebene Neverfull MM and it was available, I hit purchase now and ran for my CC before someone else could grab it out of my cart!!!! I hope the transaction goes through!

The speedys are probably being restocked right now because I just got mine today from my local boutique after months of wishing and waiting! i went in last Saturday knowing that they would not have any at all at the boutique but went anyways for the heck of it! Not to my surprise, they did not have any BUT the SA was able to take down my cc information and said she would call me as soon as one comes in, which wouldn't be until Thanksgiving or early December. THEN today, I got a call in the middle of my biology class from the SA and she told me that it had come in sooner than expected and that I could pick it up any time! I immediately made by boyfriend go pick it up for me :smile:

Good luck to all you ladies who are still waiting for one! At this current rate I am sure they are coming back in stock fast so you won't have to wait for long :smile: