Frustrated...and strayed

pampered1

Oct 19, 2006
Okay, I'll confess, I really wanted a croc bag now and could not take the "delayed" part of the H gratification and bought....another croc tote for summer (NG) which has been sitting there staring at me unused. Now I am debating about returning it, because it is not the ultimate...and also not inexpensive--but it is useful--oysterish color large croc tote. What do I do? Anguish. Part of the equation is summer travel and being torn by wanting my beautiful colorful H bags with me, not being able to choose which color is most versatile so I don't have too much extra baggage and leave valuable bags unattended, not wanting to wreck my H bags in greasy fish and chips joints, airplanes and beachy places, but still wanting a high standard of quality. Ugh.

ok, so you bought a croc bag that is good quality but is NOT hermes, right? or is it?

any bag that you aren't using, H or not, should maybe be returned. you can then use the money on something you will use!

hope i didn't misunderstand your post...

Sorry. Obviously, I should not drink and drivel. Yes, I bought a croc bag that is not Hermes and I am agonizing about whether to return it or take it on the icky summer travels to destinations involving critical extended family and grease, thereby sparing the H bags I love from filth and scorn, but subjecting me to a non-H existence.

MrsS--You are so right. It is filler and I don't love it.

The moment you return it, you will actually feel a load off your chest. I am sure it didn't come cheap, so it's salvaging a situation that could only become wasteful.

How about looking for a well preserved vintage Kelly or a pre-used Birkin from Pete (Luxury Zurich)? :yes::yes:

OK? :okay: