Frustrated...and strayed

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
For summer grotty toss-around kind of bag, I will go al-cheapo. And even better if it's free. I have just recently started using all the canvas bags that my husband's office made for their conferences as give-aways.

pampered1

Oct 19, 2006
It's not that I don't like the NG bag--if I had never met Hermes, I would have thought it was great. But, it's an expensive bag too (about half of what a non-exotic Birkin would cost new), and, I'll never be able to love it as much as my H bags. So maybe I should go with an all or nothing approach and take one H bag (that the in-laws and step-family won't recognize and hate me for squandering money on "frivolity"--I could always claim it's fake) for nicer events, return the not-so-cheap-anyway NG croc, and buy a very cheap knock-about at Target for the fish and chips places. The problem is that it is so hard to choose one H bag because I want every color with me. Maybe the white Bolide. Sorry to be agonizing.

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Why apologize? No need for that. We're all H sadist. We like the agony. A mindless, uncontentious purse purchase no longer excites. True?