From this moment on...I vow....

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
to post in every thread I see while my husband is on the phone. We just got home from a very romantic dinner and were just about to jump into the hot tub when he got a businness call. NOW I am waiting for him to get off the call....but meanwhile, I am going to post in every thread I see but they will be thoughtful (if not just humorous) posts.....

Feel free to vow anything you wish in this thread.....

what a silly thing for your husband to do!

i'd choose a hot tub over business call any day of the week!

hmmm...as for my vows...

not to spend another cent more then i have to!

i really need to get my act together and save.

but everything is sooo pretty *sigh*

I know, right!?
I LOVE it when it's the right amount of time, and it usually is - 2-3 nights/week. Just enough time to do whatever I want and then miss him again!

to post in every thread I see while my husband is on the phone. We just got home from a very romantic dinner and were just about to jump into the hot tub when he got a businness call. NOW I am waiting for him to get off the call....but meanwhile, I am going to post in every thread I see but they will be thoughtful (if not just humorous) posts.....

Feel free to vow anything you wish in this thread.....

LOL bagnshoo!! I think Im going to have to vow that I'll thank God everyday my hubby dosent take business calls from work when we have business to deal with at home!!:graucho: