From the start!

Bchgurl321

Dec 8, 2011
Hey Ladies!! What is your go to face primer! I have a tendency to watch a lot of
youtube vids and have a hard time deciding what to buy next LOL.. So help me!

I am interested in know what your favorite Face primer is..

I am debating on.. MAC Matte Primer, THAT GIRL face brightening primer by benefit, L'Oreal Studio secrets ( a little drug store product never hurt anyone lol),
Also heard Smash box photo fix (is that right) is a good one..

HELP! So I can go get started for the new year.. little late.. but ready to roll!

I have sensitive skin, and have a tendency to break out easily..:biggrin:

In the past I'd never been a huge fan of primers, but using a coupon I got a jar of the Studio Secrets for about $3 from CVS and I have to say, it's a really great products. I like the consistency of it compared to say, Smashbox.

The Present by Philosophy.

That stuff is like glue. lol I would grab a sample of it if possible because it does contain a small amount of lavender oil and some people are sensitive to it.

My faves are Tartes and Korres oil free. A great cheap primer is the Hard Candy one you can get at Wal Mart. I like the L'Oreal Secret Base so-so, but it is pretty expensive considering how much you get. Also, it is really thick IMO.

Out of trying high-end and drugstore.. my favorite is Hard Candy primer. Tarte Clean Slate is a good one too however the packaging sucks when you start getting to the end of the tube.. they make it almost impossible to get it all out.