From the start!

Bchgurl321

Dec 8, 2011
Cocoa Beach FL
Hey Ladies!! What is your go to face primer! I have a tendency to watch a lot of
youtube vids and have a hard time deciding what to buy next LOL.. So help me!

I am interested in know what your favorite Face primer is..

I am debating on.. MAC Matte Primer, THAT GIRL face brightening primer by benefit, L'Oreal Studio secrets ( a little drug store product never hurt anyone lol),
Also heard Smash box photo fix (is that right) is a good one..

HELP! So I can go get started for the new year.. little late.. but ready to roll!

I have sensitive skin, and have a tendency to break out easily..:biggrin:

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....
In the past I'd never been a huge fan of primers, but using a coupon I got a jar of the Studio Secrets for about $3 from CVS and I have to say, it's a really great products. I like the consistency of it compared to say, Smashbox.

bridurkin

bcc
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
I have the Smashbox one, a Bare Escentuals one, and an ROC one. I prefer the Studio Secrets one to those 3.

Jan 25, 2010
I really don't use a lot of primers, but from all the samples I got LOL, I love sephora primers. It all depends of your sking type I guess. :smile:

Kansashalo

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
In the south
The Present by Philosophy.

That stuff is like glue. lol I would grab a sample of it if possible because it does contain a small amount of lavender oil and some people are sensitive to it.

knics33

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
My faves are Tartes and Korres oil free. A great cheap primer is the Hard Candy one you can get at Wal Mart. I like the L'Oreal Secret Base so-so, but it is pretty expensive considering how much you get. Also, it is really thick IMO.

declaredbeauty

Addict
O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
Colorado Springs
Out of trying high-end and drugstore.. my favorite is Hard Candy primer. Tarte Clean Slate is a good one too however the packaging sucks when you start getting to the end of the tube.. they make it almost impossible to get it all out.

VoR

Jan 8, 2012
I'm using Napoleon Perdis 'Auto Pilot' at the moment and I really like it a lot.