From the Front Lines (F09 Report)

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I took the Baby downtown yesterday for a day of shopping. Stopped at Bloomies, Saks and Nordstroms (didn't have time to get to NM or Barneys)

Here's what's in so far:

Bloomies: Quilted bags - Stam, Cecelia, Bruna, Kari and Large Single. The colors were Black, Grey and Violet (no grey stam tho). No SLGs yet

Saks: Stardust bags - Cecelia in Clay & Black, Beat Bag in Black and Blue, Rock in Blue (which looks exactly like a Baby Stam except it has a zipper instead of a kisslock), and the Stardust Stam in Blue & Clay. They also had a Black quilted stam and the Large Single in Black, Pink and Nude, as well as a pretty good selection of Palais Royal Bags. They also had a Black Memphis Jena (no SLGs or scarves yet)

Nordstroms: They seemed to have gotten the most -- Stardust bags: Cecelia in Blue, Violet, Clay and Black. Beat Bag in Blue and Black, Stardust Stam in Blue, Violet, Clay and Black; Quilted Bags - Stam in Violet & Black, Small Singles in Blue, Violet and Black, Large Single in Violet and Black, Bruna in Blue and Violet, Kari (Blue ad Violet, I think), LZW in Black, ZCs in Blue, Violet and Black; An assortment of Palais Royal bags and SLGs, The New Memphis Robert Jennifer in Black, the Jena in Black; Soft Calf: Blake in Green and Bordeaux, Small Lola in Bordeaux and Black, Angela in Bordeaux, Navy (carry over from S/S0, and Black (they also have the Large Angela in Black) There may have been a few more styles but this is most of what I remember

iluv, wow, that is super duper nice of you! Did you write this down as you went from store to store? That's quite the report from the front lines and I appreciate that!!!

I just saw the clay stardust stam. All I can say is WOW!! I was not sold on the color, but after seeing it in person, I think I need something in this color. Its so pretty!

I took the Baby downtown yesterday for a day of shopping. Stopped at Bloomies, Saks and Nordstroms (didn't have time to get to NM or Barneys)

Here's what's in so far:

Bloomies: Quilted bags - Stam, Cecelia, Bruna, Kari and Large Single. The colors were Black, Grey and Violet (no grey stam tho). No SLGs yet

Saks: Stardust bags - Cecelia in Clay & Black, Beat Bag in Black and Blue, Rock in Blue (which looks exactly like a Baby Stam except it has a zipper instead of a kisslock), and the Stardust Stam in Blue & Clay. They also had a Black quilted stam and the Large Single in Black, Pink and Nude, as well as a pretty good selection of Palais Royal Bags. They also had a Black Memphis Jena (no SLGs or scarves yet)

Nordstroms: They seemed to have gotten the most -- Stardust bags: Cecelia in Blue, Violet, Clay and Black. Beat Bag in Blue and Black, Stardust Stam in Blue, Violet, Clay and Black; Quilted Bags - Stam in Violet & Black, Small Singles in Blue, Violet and Black, Large Single in Violet and Black, Bruna in Blue and Violet, Kari (Blue ad Violet, I think), LZW in Black, ZCs in Blue, Violet and Black; An assortment of Palais Royal bags and SLGs, The New Memphis Robert Jennifer in Black, the Jena in Black; Soft Calf: Blake in Green and Bordeaux, Small Lola in Bordeaux and Black, Angela in Bordeaux, Navy (carry over from S/S0, and Black (they also have the Large Angela in Black) There may have been a few more styles but this is most of what I remember
Bruna in blue? Can anyone find a pic of this? That sounds fabulous

Bruna in blue? Can anyone find a pic of this? That sounds fabulous
here ya go!!
(there are more pics in the original thread from tad!!)

brunainblueoutdoors.jpg

pic courtesy of tadpolenyc -
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/fall-09-here-we-come-474344.html