From the C side or the E side of Chloe?

1. I recently received a black paddington tote and was surprised by one thing: the barrel on the side gusset was on the E end of the Chloe rather than on the C end like the other Paddies I own? If anyone who owns this model/color can confirm, I would be grateful. I am not sure if this is a variation in the more recent Paddies or if it is a red flag. Thanks in advance! :flowers:

2. Sorry, I meant this bag had the gusset was on the C end of the Chloe rather than on the E end like the other Paddies I own. This is a little confusing... :confused1:

3. I checked all of mine, and they are all on the "e" end.
    I am curious also, as we know Chloe isn't the best on quality control :upsidedown:

4. Not quite sure what you mean. Can you please clarify? Maybe a pic? thanks!

5. Yes, if you look at the picture below, you will see that the barrel is from the C side of the Chloe imprinted on the gusset.

Chloe gusset.JPG
  6. Here - I made a picture - juvenile,
    but hopefully you can follow my drawing :supacool:

7. Thank you Chicbags! Hopefully, some more people can confirm this...

8. No one? I really need help with this. If anyone could take a minute to look at their bag and let me know, I would appreciate it so much! :flowers:

9. All of the paddington bags I've cycled thru have the barrel on the E side....!

10. I looked at my Paddys (all 5) and all the barrels are on the e side.

11. Thanks so much ladies! Anyone else can take a minute to check?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice