From Texas to MOCA! Lots of pics!

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Yes, I know it's a long way to fly for a handbag, but it was well worth the trip. The art was breathtaking! My daughter & I spent hours looking at everything. I was only going to buy one neverfull, but when the SA stated that even NYC would not have bags at their Murakami show, I changed my mind & bought 2. My daughter really wanted a pillow, & they were still out of the smaller size, so I bought the larger one for $95. That's alot, but she wanted it as part of her Xmas presents. And John, do you notice an extra flower pin? Guess who that's for? We also went on a tour of LA, Hollywood, & Beverly Hills by limo & then spent a day at Disneyland. Hope you enjoy the pics:
Disney9.jpg

moca1.jpg

moca5.jpg

moca6.jpg

moca9.jpg

moca8.jpg

moca7.jpg

Here's my daughter & I at Disneyland! It was so beautiful & decorated for Xmas:
disney30.jpg

I'm glad to be home! I missed everyone on the forum.

wowwwww such a great day for u and ur daughter :yes:
thanks for the pics! i esp love the kakaikiki pin and doll!

they're not going to have the bags at NY? i wonder if they won't have this one and got a new design or just they won't have any LV store at NY :sad:

K, you look FAB as usual and the purchases are awesome! :tup:

Thanks SOOOOOO much!!!! Now I won't have to ask a tPF member from Cali to get me a Murakami flower pin from the MOCA exhibit. :P We also have to meet up again soon to do lunch before the holidays!

wowwwww such a great day for u and ur daughter :yes:
thanks for the pics! i esp love the kakaikiki pin and doll!

they're not going to have the bags at NY? i wonder if they won't have this one and got a new design or just they won't have any LV store at NY :sad:
Thanks everyone! The SA said they would not have the LV store in NYC. :crybaby:She said that MOCA would not be receiving anymore of the MC agendas, & she expected to sell out of the MM's very soon. They were still out of the GM size, & even sold the GM display models. :nuts:

Thanks everyone! The SA said they would not have the LV store in NYC. :crybaby:She said that MOCA would not be receiving anymore of the MC agendas, & she expected to sell out of the MM's very soon. They were still out of the GM size, & even sold the GM display models. :nuts:

:sad: but also kinda relieved LOL because i don't have to spend more money on the murakami collection :P
wow, the exhibit is still few months away and they already ran out of stuffs. luckily i already got my GM :smile:
i wonder if they're still producing more as we speak now