From Russia with Love...Pictures with Goldie

Wowza fantastic pictures petpringles!!! Thank you for sharing, you have such a good looking family!!! Love MrsPs coat, stunner!! Went to St. Petes several years ago and loved it too!!! (not the jet lag back to CA tho Ha!) Congrats on the new special delivery too, can't to see!

OK...so while we where in Russia having a nice famliy dinner at Cafe Pushkin in Moscow and I receive an email in my blackberry and it's from our adonis Hermes goddess..."Happy News" was the subject! "You're BJ Birkin with PHW awaits you Mrs. P!!!" My wife was besides herself...she wants to take the next flight home:yahoo::yahoo:...so will this count as a Russian souvenir of sorts; H was very expensive there let alone landing a nice bag!...Jeannie is her name...come to join her sisters and the entire family of petpringles!:yahoo::yahoo:No more long reveal...it's getting late...just arrive from work, enjoy the pics! 4 Birkins in 4-5 months? That's it for the next 2 years...well maybe a picotin in etoupe she says! Thanks Mai Tai...Thanks Aminamina!! I am in trouble now!! PP enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• T&C Birkin 013.jpg
    T&C Birkin 013.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 48
  • T&C Birkin 014.jpg
    T&C Birkin 014.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 51
  • T&C Birkin 020.jpg
    T&C Birkin 020.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 593
  • T&C Birkin 021.jpg
    T&C Birkin 021.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 557
  • T&C Birkin 009.jpg
    T&C Birkin 009.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 552
Thank you babyskyblue...you know...this is a very nice baby blue hue to it...I was surprised that I like it as much as my wife...I was more for the Brighton Blue but she proved me wrong again!
attachment.php

I think my wife now has a good array of colors that she shouldn't really have a hard time picking out which one will go with her outfit...but then agian...I could be wrong!! What do I know...I'm a guy that's just trying to provide!

Mr. P, one woman will never have too many Birkins to go with her outfit! You are a wonderful husband!! You know more than just to provide, that's for sure!!!

May I ask is that a Parchemin 35? :tup:

Thank you babyskyblue...you know...this is a very nice baby blue hue to it...I was surprised that I like it as much as my wife...I was more for the Brighton Blue but she proved me wrong again!
attachment.php

I think my wife now has a good array of colors that she shouldn't really have a hard time picking out which one will go with her outfit...but then agian...I could be wrong!! What do I know...I'm a guy that's just trying to provide!

Wow, what a fabulous collection! :tup: While you are right that your wife now has a wonderful array of colors...just remember - there's always room for more!!:yahoo:

I think she should get raisin next :biggrin:
And then fuchsia! :tup:

what a great husband you are, pet! And what a great lady! What a great family all together :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing all of this with us, I'm lucky that I get to enjoy Hermes through you and the others that have such fabulous taste.

Mr. P, one woman will never have too many Birkins to go with her outfit! You are a wonderful husband!! You know more than just to provide, that's for sure!!!

May I ask is that a Parchemin 35? :tup:

Yes Babyskyblue...very good! 35 cm Parchemin in Togo leather with GHW...Parchie was her second Birkin. All of them are 35 cm and she loves them all the same. PP:tup:

Thanks for sharing your vacation with all of us. I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful vacation. You have a beautiful family. Gorgeous pictures!!

attachment.php

Bigger picture here...nice huh? Lisawhit and Mooks...you've got eagle eyes for sure...can't believe you saw this ashtray from that blurry window pictures!

Darn! The more I look at this picture, the more I wished I bought the darn thing...it's just we're non-smokers...so that would be a bit on the oxy-moron side wouldn't it? LOL:lol::lol: