From Russia with Love...Pictures with Goldie

Aww, so glad you are all back safe and sound with a suitcase of memories and exciting impressions from Russia! I know what you are talking about (homeland after all^) but this picture is my absolute favorite. I love it's in front of the Hermitage. Forever picture!
You had a special good time indeed! Everything has fallen into place: BJ Birkin is coming!:yahoo:
attachment.php

Thank you Miss Piggy! Such kind words!

AAN, yes...planning for Europe agian and we haven't even unpacked yet! I'll probably PM you for some expertise as I want to divide my time between Nice and Portofino.

Aminamina: we feel in love with Russia and now still in cloud nine for the memories...we had great guides that not only taugh us the history and architecture but thier own insights of how things are now vs before! Simply fascinating!

Polaremil: I can understand the bit of hesitation but the culture and history and architecture may win you over...St Pete's just mind boggling!

THanks for the compliments fo Mrs P Jag...she does wear it well just as most women here!!!

Lisawhit, Tokyogirl, Pazt, Kelly 32, Damierlover, Mrs H, Periogirl28, Minnie!
Thanks nice to be home but still in a high from our Russian Adventure...wishing for everyone to experience this special vacation!

Thank you Elie...Perlerare...and mooks...we'er loving the black birkin with PHW for sure! THank you for your kind words...everyone!

Oh yeah...picture of Hermes at the GUM which just opened Nov 1, 2007...fairly big store...with Bolides, Evelynes, Picotins and Black Kelly with PHW...about 3 days ago!

PP

Attachments

• DSC05678.JPG
    DSC05678.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC05680.JPG
    DSC05680.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 944
Gorgeous pictures - welcome back, Thank you so much for sharing.
PS: post the pics of your wife and kids in the LV forum. There is a thread there called LV and your travels!!

All of the pictures are so wonderful, PP! Thank you for sharing them! I'm glad you & your family had such a memorable trip to Russia! What a great way to celebrate a 12th B-day, too!

Omg, I'm loving the pics so much - makes me realize that I really need to get back soon (however, I've woved to *never ever* get stuck in a St. Petersburg snowing again, so I guess I should wait a few months) :love:

I'm glad you guys had a great time, and you are such a gorgeous family!