From Russia with love (part 2)

Miss 08 S/S Pale Magenta rh city (when agneau was still gorgeous..) with cero fading, still vibrant as brand new..
and 06 S/S Cognac First rh which reminds me to 02 caramel FB First

Psd: They both look too shiny because of the flash and also due the pictures were taken immediately after moisturizing, so the leather still hadn't absorbed the products. Used LH for the cognac first and LMB moisturizer for de pale magenta.

OMG! What a lucky hunter you are! Both are just splendid!!! Beyond words! Enjoy!

Reactions: LostInBal
Both are beautiful!! Congrats!!

Congrats on these two beauties! What a rich brown! I had no idea that pale magenta looked so vibrant (the pictures I have seen make it look very pale but yours is the perfect pink). Enjoy!

Yes Iamminda, the color is really saturated for being "pale" and its age. Compared with mirror´s leather looks identical match. I guess this bag has been stored for years and barely carried, because still not broken in. Seller told me she never stored in its dustbag!

Great find, the leather on both looks fab!

Wow, lovely finds, both of them, the cognac especially looks quite delicious!

:nuts: Congrats ! Looks really good ~~~

OMG! What a lucky hunter you are! Both are just splendid!!! Beyond words! Enjoy!

Thank you so much ladies, I love both. I´m not a pink lover but always felt attracted to this one. And the cognac is really adorable. I don´t regret getting them!:heart::flowers:

Reactions: ksuromax
Congrats on these beauties ! My favorite is the cognac , but a girl needs a pink one too for sure :love:

Thank you Pollie!:heart:
I was determined not to get another pink one (since a have a 04 rose twiggy), and probably will be my last one but, loved the soft magenta shade, the leather and the great condition for its age plus great deal on both, I could´t let them go!:biggrin:

Miss 08 S/S Pale Magenta rh city (when agneau was still gorgeous..) with cero fading, still vibrant as brand new..
and 06 S/S Cognac First rh which reminds me to 02 caramel FB First

Psd: They both look too shiny because of the flash and also due the pictures were taken immediately after moisturizing, so the leather still hadn't absorbed the products. Used LH for the cognac first and LMB moisturizer for de pale magenta.

Shazam! There they are....OMG aalinne you are THE woman with all of these oldies!! They are both beauties but I am seriously dying over that magenta....YUM!!!!! CONGRATS woman & wear them with your biggest smile ever!

Reactions: LostInBal