From Russia with love (part 2)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, got a couple of cute oldies a week ago from a sweet russian seller, both near mint condition. They´re on the way but guess will receive them tomorrow or at latest by thursday, so pics coming soon!!:panic::heart:

2. where did you find them? on ebay? or private seller? if you don't mind me asking.... :smile:

aalinne_72 likes this.
  3. On ebay. After bidding for the first bag (recently listed) I noticed she had a second one on sale also at a great price. Immediately emailed her and made an offer, I got a real deal for both as well as for the combined shipping :smile:

ksuromax likes this.
  4. OMG you did it again aalinne! Bal FAMILY/ GROUP photo pretty please (?) Your "oldie" collection is legendary!

aalinne_72 likes this.
  5. Thank you dear!:heart:
    These two aren't holygrail but thought it would be nice making the reveal, lol.
    Next month will be on vacation, so will try to take the family pic, though there are some I want let go..

6. Great! W

7. Well done, smart cookie! :biggrin:

8. Part 2 already ??? Did i miss out the Part 1 ??? :biggrin:

9. Can't wait to see them!

10. can't wait to see!!!

11. Excited to see them!

12. Yes missssss...:biggrin:
    The green satin First came from there too..

13. U also bought the Satin First?? :nuts:

Hey ! post all of them ASAP !

14. #14 Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Thank you dears!:heart::heart:

15. :flowers::flowers:

Lets see if they arrive in time, so can post pics asap!!:panic:<< (my favemoji :biggrin:)