from MUA, new quilted bag for fall

The main reason I love Balenciaga is that it blends high end with casual brilliantly. Better than any other style I've found.
The quilt ruins that for me.
I have a quilted Chanel and Marc Jacobs bag and I wouldn't want a quilted Balenciaga.

winona77 said:
The main reason I love Balenciaga is that it blends high end with casual brilliantly. Better than any other style I've found.
The quilt ruins that for me.
I have a quilted Chanel and Marc Jacobs bag and I wouldn't want a quilted Balenciaga.

My thoughts exactly! :hrmm:

The leather looks like it is incredible, but the shape is so boxy that the bag looks like it would be stiff and weird. I've heard that this bag is over $2,200 (not positive about this) so I'm really hoping I hate it!

I saw a great picture of this bag in the French Vogue "Collections" (hopefully, the H/B didn't throw it out!).

Anyhow, the bag was in the most BEAUTIFUL :heart: Robin-Egg blue; kind of like the '04 Turquoise. I thought it was just FANTASTIC ... looked much better than the posted pic. I wonder how much it will retail for?!?

It doesn't bother me. I had an opportunity to pre-order it back in Jan/Feb but didn't for some reason. I should have to see it in person. I think it will be out at the end of June. We will see...